the only thing i can do is, hear.

"hey (y/n).. how are you?"

jungkook?

"i'm fine.. if you're wondering.."

his voice echoed in my head.

"when are you gonna wake up huh?"

"everyone misses you.."

"you can't just stay in the hospital all your life.."

hospital?

—————FLASHBACK—————

"appa?" a ten-year old (y/n) called.

"(y/n)... c-come here.." the little girl's father called, with a weak voice.

(y/n) ran across the hospital room to the bed, climbing to seat on it.

he carressed her hair, and said:
"y-you ha-have to b-be s-strong for a-appa.."

"w-wae? appa.. why are you so pale??"

"d-don't you-u worr-ry a-about me.. and l-live a h-happy life.. y-you too.. t-taehyung" he move his gaze slowly to taehyung, who's standing in front of him, leaning forward on the bed.

"i'll l-leave her o-on you.. t-taehyung.."

(y/n) stayed quiet, tearing up, seeing her oppa who started to cry.

"o-oppa wae?"

"a-abeoji... d-don't leave us.." taehyung suddenly said.

(y/n) changed her looks from taehyung to her dad, and back to taehyung, and over again.

"a-appa.. you're not dying right? you're gonna go home r-right..? appa jebal.." (y/n) said.

"(y/n).." her dad teared up.

"n-no... appa.." (y/n) cried, realizing that her dad is dying.

her dad silently cried. taehyung, on the other hand, is keeping his eye on (y/n).

"i-i am truly s-sorry.." her dad said.

her dad suddenly hold her daughter's hand, putting something in her hand.

"i-it's y-your mom's.. k-keep it.." her dad weakly smiled.

as (y/n) was opening her hand to see the necklace and admiring it, taehyung suddenly screamed.

"A-ABEOJI!"

(y/n) looked at her side and saw her dad... with his wide eyes, while holding his chest tightly.

"a-appa..." (y/n) said while starting to hold his hand.

his dad gasped for air while still holding the pain that's triggering in his chest.

"i-i love y-you.."
was his last words..
before he close his eyes slowly..
his hand that was holding his chest slowly fall to his side..

"n-no.. a-appa.. APPA!!" (y/n) screamed.

the machine start to show no heart beats, causing it to produce irrelevant beeps.

taehyung ran to (y/n), holding her back.

"(y/n).. please.." taehyung hugged a crying mess (y/n).

the nurses and doctors came in the room running.

"doctors! D-DO SOMETHING! C-CPR, anything! PLEASE!" (y/n) screeched with cracked voice, crying and sobbing a lot.

taehyung hugged (y/n) tightly, crying too.

.
.
.

since then.. (y/n) hated the hospital.

————END OF FLASHBACK———-

"it's been three weeks.. wake up hm?"

*
*
*

*THIRD PERSON's POV*
as she open her eyes.. all she could see is a dark ceiling.

"h-huh?"

she looked around and saw that's she is laying on a bed in a hospital room. she trembled. It's night and really quiet.

she then saw her brother on the couch, sleeping.

"o-oppa.." she teared up. she tried to speak loud, but her low energy resist her from doing so.

it was past night when jungkook was walking to the hospital, from the convenience store. he was there because he remembered the time when he had spent his time with (y/n).

he entered the ward and saw that the light was turned off. taehyung was sleeping on the couch. he walked to (y/n)'s bed to check on her, but..

it's empty?

-to be continued