"So was that your first time having sex?" I ask, taking a sip of my water.

"Naaaah.. Second."

"Oh.. "

No. I don't feel bad about fucking Diamond.  Shit, She fine and She can fuck good, too.

#TeamNoRegrets.

"You visiting you moms, today?" O asked.

"Probably not."

I nodded.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah.."

I called the waitress over and He gave me the bill. Him and Diamond kept looking at each other.

The fuck? Do this nigga know that I can end his life RIGHT NOW?! Motherfuckers are getting too bogus now and days.

"Come on mane" I tell Diamond walking out. I left $100 on the table before leaving out.

Bitch probably needed that hundred anyways. Broke bitch....

My damn workers make more than He do in an hour.

I Hopper in the truck and pulled off After Diamond got in.

Yeah, I'm mad....

"I hope you stop driving like that, damn!" Diamond yelled.

"Mane, Shit that shit up" I say, irritated.

"Uh Uh.  Ion know what the fuck is you problem, bit you will not B's talking to me like that!" She say, getting hype.

She needa' Shut ha lil ass up. She was just a damn baby three years ago. Wannna be grown , fast ass little girl.

"Please don't say nothing to me right now" I warned her.

"Or what?"

I didn't reply. I see now that She on that bullshit, right now.

After 15 minutes of driving, I pulled into my house. After pitting in all the security passwords I pulled up in the driveway.

I got out and went to the front door. I locked my car door,before unlocking my house door. Once it was unlocked, I walked in and slammed the door.

Walking up the stairs, I hear the front door open and close. "Why the fuck did you closed the door in my face?!" I heard her yell.

I took my shoes off and laid across my bed.

Grabbing the remote, I turned to ESPN. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Soon my room door was opened.

"Nigga,  Did you hear me?!"

Ignore.

Fuck her.

She hit me in my back. "Bitch, I said did you hear me!"

I rolled over then got up. I pushed her on the floor.

She got up and started punching me in my face. Her short ass was punching hard, too.

"Bitch..Don't..Put..Yo.. Hands..On..Me!" She said between every punch.

I finally caught should of her arms and stopped her. I know she fucked my face up.

I pushed her and shrugged hit her head on the wall. She was crying and Shit.

Ughh.  "Bitch..I...Am..Not..Vanessa " She say hitting me again. I pushed her back hard as I could, making her hit her head on the corner of much dresser.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  Damn, My face was fucked bad.

I stormed put and punched her in the face She kneed me then started punching back. We were straight up fighting like men.