Trouble

Troye:

I wandered around Tyler's block for a little bit before finally finding a bar. I knew Ty had one near his house, and pride filled my chest at how quickly it had been reached without any help. At first I was nervous about being barred from the drinks, because I was underage, but the bartender didn't even take a second glance at me while he poured my first order. After that I just kept the drinks coming. All night long.

The music pulsed in my ears, and alcohol swam through my veins. It felt good to drink my problems away, and within no time I had far surpassed a slight buzz. My slim fingers grasped the cool glass of each order and down they went into my sad, fucked up core.

As each drink went was consumed I reminded myself of why I wasn't good enough. Why I'd never be good enough.

Weird. Shot.

Annoying. Shot.

Ugly. Shot.

Unintelligent. Shot.

Different. Shot.

Too bony. Shot.

Awkward. Shot.

Needy. Shot.

The list was a mile long and after each thought I drank.

Finally, I decided I'd had enough for the night, and pulled a wad of cash out of my pocket. Too drunk to count it I just slurred a quick, "keep the change," and started stumbling towards the entrance of the bar.

A hand snaked around my waist, and my body tensed. Fear pulsed through my heart and I turned around only to find my face in the chest of a stranger. His blonde hair framed his chiseled face, and, had I not been terrified, I probably would have found him attractive.

"Hey cutie," he purred, "what's a nice guy like you doing all alone in a bar?"

I shook my head at him, and shrugged out of his grasp, heading for the door.

"You're right, we should somewhere private," the man purposely misinterpreted my actions, grabbing my wrist in a tight, bruising grasp.

"No, please," I slurred, clumsily trying to get away, but the alcohol in my body encumbered my movements.

"Come on, I know you want this," he answered simply, taking one hand off my wrist and directly on my clothed package, "I bet you you're tight ass is going to feel so good when I slam into it tonight," the blonde grinned maliciously as he twisted my arms back, shoving me forward.

"No, virgin," I tried speaking again, but only two words were able to be made out.

"Oh, you're a virgin?" At this I nodded my head, "so this is going to be even more fun! I haven't had a virgin in a while," my weak, drunk motions were doing nothing to protect me from the stronger, sober man. Basically I was screwed.

The stranger pushed me through the pulsing crowd, and we skirted the edges of the dance floor. I could not let him take me out of this bar, once he did I was at his mercy. The door came into view and tears continued flowing down my face. I drunkenly shook my head to clear my eyes, and my gaze locked on to one thing. The back of an all too familiar quiff.

Tyler!

"Tylah!" I tried to shout, still struggling against my captor's firm hold. Unfortunately because of my drunken state, my voice slurred and I could barely speak, let alone yell to my friend across the room. I had to cause a distraction, something so that Tyler would look my way. The man dragging me out the door just pulled me harsher and faster the closer we got. Fortunately his haste made him push me into an empty stool and it clattered to the ground in a loud crash.

Yes.

For a brief split second Tyler's eyes locked onto mine and his face shifted into a protective mode as he saw my distress. I only saw him for a second more though before I was shoved out of the bar. All that was left now was to hope he wasn't too drunk, and would be able to follow me.

"Come on baby," the guy spoke up again, "hurry up," but I was still struggling, so he just picked up my tiny form and swung me over his shoulder, "much better," at this he began to run, leaving the bar far behind.

We stopped a little while later inside a dark alleyway, and my captor began to unceremoniously strip me. By now I had lost hope of Tyler coming, and had become resigned to my fate. We were too far away and Ty could be any where. He wasn't going to get here in time to save me.

A/n

Good morning lovies.

<3

So updates on this are going to be on the weekends. That means anytime from friday night to monday morning. Basically its because school starts for me soon, and that is when i will have the most time to write.

Happy Labor Day for all y'all americans!

Bye, Love yah guys!!