There's Something Else

Tyler. Tyler Oakley.
The only reason I had the courage to post that video. My coming out video. You could ask me then if I regret it, and I would tell you 'no', and think 'no'. If you asked me now, I would tell you 'no', and think 'I don't know'. Because that's just it, I don't know anymore.
I know I'm one of the lucky ones. My family supports me. A lot of my friends support me, but back then, some of them didn't. I had to drop two of my really close friends, and Kayla is the only one who never treated me different.
So, so many people supported me on my Coming Out video; so many congratulated me. But there was always that comment, three or four a week.
"Haha, he's gay"
"No one cares, fag."
"U r going to hell"
They shouldn't bother me. I mean, why should they, when hate comments are only less than 1% of them? But they do. People treat me different, people hate me, and, worst of all, they ignore me.
What dulls the pain? Only one thing. After looking at the latest one,"Yur so disgusting", I reach to it for safety. In my bathroom, behind the mirror, wrapped in a cloth, is the only thing that can make it feel better. My razor.
I strip off my thin T-shirt. One, two, three long, red slashes across my chest. That is, until a ring made it's way to my ears. That ring would be my savior.
I pulled my shirt on hastily and answered the Skype call on my laptop. Maybe there was one other thing, just one, that could save me from myself.
"Tilly!"I shouted, grinning widely.
"Hey, bae!" He smiled back. It was late at night here in Australia, so Tyler must have just woken up. His lilac hair was a bit disheveled and his glasses a little lop-sided, but I didn't care. He looked as amazing as ever. If only he felt the same about me.
"I can't wait to see you Saturday," he said. Oh yeah, that's right. I was flying to America this weekend to visit Tyler and some other YouTubers. That would be fun. It would take my mind off my gross habit.
Tyler and I talked about the trip for half an hour, joking around and laughing and planning. Suddenly, Tyler frowned.
"What's that on your shirt?"
My head snapped down to my chest, and saw, to my horror, dark, drying blood seeping through my thin cotton shirt.
"Hello?"
"Um, it's nothing, Ty. Just ketchup or something I guess."
Tyler looked somewhat unconvinced.
"Well, I'll text you later," I said."I have to change. Bye."
Nervously, I pushed the 'end' button a little too fast, peeling my soiled shirt off and wincing at the pain. Now I felt guilty and stupid for cutting myself, though I knew I'd do it again.
I was so at war with myself. But I guess that's one of the terrible perks of being Troye Sivan.

----------------------------------

You like? Ik it's sad, but when Troye and Tyler meet up, there will be lots of fluff! So if you want this to continue, please vote and comment!
<3<3
Bye!