With You

Tyler's POV

"With you."
I finished the song. I was about to turn to look at Troye, but I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. I looked down to see Troye Sivan, asleep on my shoulder.
There's a reason that song is on my 'Sleepytime' playlist on Spotify.
Oh well. Troye was undeniably cute, and he was really tired, so I didn't wake him up. Instead I pulled his head into my lap and began stroking his soft brown hair.
Troye sighed in his sleep and I swear my heart melted. After a while, we neared my apartment building.
Smiling, I trailed my fingers up and down Troye's neck, hearing his breath hitch and watching goosebumps rise on his skin.
"Troooye," I sang."You gotta wake up now, bae."
Troye groaned, then shot up, blushing furiously. "I-I'm sorry, Ty! It was an accident-"
"It's alright, Troye!" I giggled."C'mon, let's go inside."
Troye hauled his suitcase out of the taxi trunk (I thought the taxi driver was supposed to do that?) while I paid the driver. No tip.
As soon as we were in my apartment, Troye collapsed on my couch, throwing his luggage aside.
"NO!" I shouted, jumping on Troye and straddling him playfully.
"Tylaaaaahhh!" He whined in his sexy Australian accent."Let me sleeeeep!"
I hovered over Troye, baring my hands threateningly. He knew what was about to happen.
"Last chance," I warned.
He resisted, trying to tip me off him.
I attacked his neck with my fingers, tickling the frack out of him. He let out a loud yelp, and laughed uncontrolably.
I tickled him relentlessly, moving down to his sides. Troye shook with silent laughter, desperately writhing away from me. I wasn't having it. I reached my hands under his shirt, but stopped short when I felt raw bumps on Troye's skin, and he winced in pain, suddenly looking panicked.
He grabbed my wrists and yanked his shirt down, but before he did, I swear I saw a flash of red.
"Troye?" I asked uncertainly, gingerly tugging at the hem of his shirt, but he held it down tightly.
"Tyler, it's nothing," he stammered, clearly lying."seriously, let me go." He faked a laugh and gently pushed me away.
I was thoroughly unconvinced, but Troye obviously wasn't going to tell me anything. I let him up and sat in my armchair, away from him, so he'd feel comfortable. After a bit of an awkward silence, Troye asked if I had a spare blanket.
"Gurl, you think you're going to sleep? Didn't I make it pretty clear that's not happening right now? C'mon, let's have a Disney marathon."
Troye reluctantly agreed, looking more sleepy than ever, but that's what I was aiming for.
I picked the most boring Disney movie I owned: Snow White. Personally, I don't think it's all that bad, but Troye can't stand it. In fifteen minutes flat, he was snoring softly on my shoulder again under the plentiful amounts of fluffy blankets and pillows I had.
This is why I chose to watch movies so early in the day.
Making sure I didn't wake him up, I gently laid Troye flat on my lap, so that his torso was in front of me and his head on my right, propped up by a pillow.
I wasn't sure about what I was about to do, but if Troye wouldn't tell me about it, something had to be wrong, and this was for his own good.
I slowly lifted his T-shirt, and I gasped at what I saw.
"Oh, Troye. . . ."