Chapter 42

Shawn

Janet pushed me forward with force, bending me over the dresser. I glanced at myself again in the mirror, feeling her lips against my back causing the hairs stand on my arms.

I needed to be stronger this. Was I really
going to let her think she could walk into my space and get what she wants from me? If she wanted me, it was her turn to work for it but first, I wanted her to want me bad.

I pushed my ass back against her and hissed. She moaned at the contact and her hands made their way around to my breast. She pulled me back up to her. Our eyes locked and she smiled at me through the mirror.

She made me face her and, "Up." I knew she meant the dresser. On the tips of my toes, i carefully sat on top of it. She took a few steps back and began taking off her clothes.

She pulled a black sweatshirt over head and tossed it to the side. No bra. She looked down and raised her eyes to me slowly, bit her lip and smiled as she pulled her sweats down around her ankles. No panties either.

This is what she came here for.

Janet walked up between my legs and I moaned as she grabbed my hips roughly and pulled me closer to her, causing me graze her with my wetness. She looked down at her stomach and smiled.

Touching the wet spot, Janet licked her fingers and moaned. "God I missed the way you taste." She said and pulled me into a kiss.

Kaz instantly began to bark startling us both. I glanced at Janet. "I need to go walk her." I said. She turned a way and I sent a quick thank you in the air.

"I understand," She said. "Should I stay here or should I come with you?"

"Nah, just get comfortable. I'll be back."

Janet watched me as I got dressed. She laid there, completely naked in my bed. I was tripping and falling over everything while trying to ignore the image of her laying there but you try ignoring a woman that was kissed by God Herself.

I sat down on the side of the bed and slipped into my shoes. I could feel her moving towards me and she crawled into my lap. She grabbed my hair gently and pulled my head back making me look at her. She kissed me passionately, swirling her tongue into my mouth. Janet moaned into my mouth letting out one of the sweetest and sexiest moans I'd ever heard.

She released my lips and I heard myself moan. She smiled. "Don't take too long please."

I grabbed her into my arms and stood up. She squealed and laughed as I laid her carefully down and covered her. "Be right back boo." I said and kissed her hand.

Once Kaz And I were outside, I put my hands on my knees and took a deep breath. My body was thumping. At this point all she needed to do was touch me and I think I might explode. I laughed out loud at myself. This was crazy.

"You can do this." I told myself over and over. I looked down at Kaz. "Or you could just help me out and buy us some time." I said and rubbed her head.

Kaz gave me about a 15 minute grace period and was ready to go back inside. As we approached the door I heard footsteps approaching. The person bumped into me, nearly knocking me down.

"Fucking excuse you... asshole." I said as I walked back inside. I glanced back towards the door, and shook my head deciding to not over think it.

As I walked inside I tried to be as quiet as possible. I left my shoes at the door, picked Kaz up and walked into the bedroom. Janet had fallen asleep. I let out a sigh of relief and pulled the covers over her. I knew she had to be tired after the day we'd had.