twentythree - jeon soyeon

Start from the beginning

"hoseok?" he pondered.

"you know it" i grinned.

"ugh, tell me more about this hoseok guy" jin sighed.

"he's a professional hacker" jihyun said.

"we stan" jin raised his glass of sprite.

the doorbell rang.

"wow, that was fast" i muttered, standing up to open the door.

"hiya!" hoseok's enthusiastic voice rang out.

"hey hoseok" i smiled.

hoseok grinned when he entered the room and saw jin, jungkook and jimin.

"oh hi, i'm jhope but my real name is hoseok!" he introduced himself, radiating his energy onto the three.

they were surprised at how happy this boy was but they soon started to admire his energy.

"i'm jungkook" jungkook smiled, waving.

hoseok waved back.

"jimin" jimin's eye smiled which melted hoseok's heart.

"i'm jin, i'm the most handsome out of these peasants" jin flipped his invisible weave.

hoseok giggled but then stopped.

"uno momento" hoseok spoke in an unrecognisable language.

"are you @seokjinsahottie on twitter?!" hoseok gasped.

jin gasped.

"are you @jhopemorelikejhoe ?!" jin stood up.

they both squealed, doing a random handshake.

we stared at the scene in confusion.

"i've never seen jin so happy in my life" jimin stared at the two with wide eyes.

"ugh sis! i never thought i'd actually meet you in person!" jin grinned, holding hoseok's hands.

"me too, wig! this has just made my day" hoseok sighed gleefully.

"well then.." jungkook said, nearly speechless.

"since the whole gang is here, let's celebrate with some pizza!" namjoon smiled.

"yeet"

"skrt"

jihyun took a bite of a pizza slice.

"i think i'm in heaven" jihyun fluttered her eyes shut.

"this is some really good pizza though" i said.

"i would like to thank the person who made this pizza, they have made life better for me and everyone else. they deserve a really good venti caramel frappuccino with non fat coconut milk exactly 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 4 chocolate drizzles, 6 1/2 pumps of caramel drizzle, 3 espresso shots mixed in, extra whip cream, as well as birthday cake pop mixed in with a bit of strawberries on top, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, pump of vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, banana slices mixed in, chocolate shavings coating the bottom, cinnamon dolce and just a pinch of matcha powder from starbucks-"

"okay, i'm just going to stop you right fucking there" yoongi tapped jihyun's shoulder.

"sorry, got a little carried away" jihyun apologised.

"yeah, just a little you fruit" jungkook said.

there was a knock at the door.

"why is there so many people coming here today?" i mumbled, getting up and walking to the door.