Kaldur's What?!?

I told everyone of the prophecy, and they all deflated. Hardly any of the campers survived both wars, but those of us who have really are done fighting them.

"So, now what? This means that Percy and a child of Zeus are gonna die." Said Annabeth, who knew Percy will be the one to die.

"I don't know, but will we be able to survive another war?" Said Chiron, and that made everyone deflate more.

"Well, I already know who will be joining us." I say, and everyone turns to me.

"The JLA, Diana and Arthur, then the team of sidekicks. I need to join them, but how can I? I'm being crowned Queen of Atlantis tomorrow, thanks for nothing Arthur." I mutter, and this shocked everyone.

"You're What?!?" They Cried out, and I sighed. I really won't be able to handle another war.

"Guys, I'm still recovering from the last two wars, but we have no choice. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner these gods damned wars can stop."

"We get that, but since when have you been ruling undersea?" Said Piper.

"Since the end of last war, this isn't important! We've got a war to prepare for, and we've got no clue when it'll be. So, please, let me not have to stress out about this." They nod, then I sigh.

"Well, I'll see y'all later. I've got to get back to Atlantis, Mira is making me spend time with her." They wave and I just Vapor travel to Atlantis.

When I got there, I went directly to Mira. Who's become like my mother, and I found her in her lounge. I just went up to her, and I started to cry.

"Percy, could what's wrong?" She Asked, as I continued to cry.

"Another war is coming, I've got to fight another war. We just had our second one, and just like the first, I might die! Mira, I can't do this again. I can't fight another war, I still haven't gotten over the first war! I don't want to lead more people I care for to their deaths, I can't risk anyone's lives." I say as I sob, Mira started to stroke my hair. I told her the prophecy, and she knew what it meant.

"Sweetheart, just breath. Like the first war, just don't think about it. I know you'll be fine." That's when she told me the ceremony on land was coming, so we had to get ready.

Mira had me take a long bath in water that smelled of my favorite flower, Sakura. Japanese for a Cherry Blossom. They have such a beautiful scent, and they make me tolerate the color pink.

"Ok, now. Percy, get in the dress." She said sternly, pointing to the dress on her bed. Sighing in defeat, I put it on.

Then she nods in approval, and motions for me to sit down at the vanity

Then she nods in approval, and motions for me to sit down at the vanity. Mira does my hair, it's so complex that I can't help but wonder how she can do it. No, I mean, I've never seen such a beautiful yet complex hairdo, and I'm related to Aphrodite!