Epilogue

"Here?" Quake pointed on a map. "It's a place where there's plenty of facilities."

Thunderstorm glared. "That's what we're trying to avoid. There's going to be a lot of people and we don't need or want attention."

"Hey, guys?" Solar interjected. "We've been on this topic for about half an hour. Why would we need to relocate? More importantly, how are we going to move an organization that's bigger than Disneyland?"

Boboiboy traced his fingers on the holographic map of space. "I've traced Ochobot's teleportation signatures. I recreated the pulse and all we need are the coordinates. As for why we're relocating in the sector next to TAPOPS, it's because we need to expose them."

Thorn blinked. "But people already know how they look like. Why do you need to expose them?"

Blaze and Cyclone cringed. Thorn was too innocent for his own good.

Ever since Solar had woken from his two-year coma, he was freaking about not getting enough knowledge at his age. He locked himself in the station's information centre for two months after finally being satisfied.

Boboiboy had cut off all connections he had with TAPOPS, and he returned to being the head of the USB organization, named after one of his traumatic childhood experiences. So far, they were working as a peacekeeper organization that saved planets and whatnot. In short they were some sort of heroes for hire. Occasionally they would help people just for the sake of helping people, especially when TAPOPS failed at it so they could embarrass them.

Their base was silver in colour. It was a sphere with a clearing that could move to any part on it, mainly for scouting enemies or just to find a perfect piece of space to have supper under. Two silver rims circled there sphere like an X, constantly rotating as they absorbed energy – dying stars, radiation, cosmic energy or solar power, no pun intended – to power the station.

It could turn invisible on command, but you will still run into it. When they don't want to be found, it would be activated and some poor aliens would run into an invisible wall.

They still attended school in Kuala Lumpur, but after it ended, they would get on their ship and leave for USB. It sometimes interfered with their lifestyle, but it's nothing they couldn't brush off.

A year later, they were the best organization out there. No one had seen their faces, their powers or even what planet they had originated from. They moved too quick, worked too efficiently. Fame wasn't their thing. Fortune meant nothing to them. They did it because it was the right thing to do, and that bit of reward cookies can't hurt, either.

* * *

TAPOPS was still well-known, but more on the #2 streak. The new organization that popped out of nowhere made them look bad.

Fang still kept in touch with Boboiboy, but the element manipulator was still tiffed off by the fact that he cheated his way through his test one year ago. It was resolved, because Fang had returned the power watch to Boboiboy. His personality didn't fit the watch at all.

They met, of course. In the Malaysia school sports festivals. Boboiboy and Fang were their school's top picks, but Boboiboy dominated every sport possible. Fang didn't make the top 3 either, because Boboiboy's younger brothers hogged them too. Thunderstorm was second in the race. Ice and Solar were second and third in archery. Quake was second in the lead ball toss. Wind was second in the long jump and balance.

Who were the firsts? Boboiboy, of course. The thirds? Another one of his brothers.

Fang had his ass handed to him, always number 3 or 4 in everything.

Boboiboy threw a soda can straight in his face. The guy wasn't first in anything for no reason. It hurt, too. He sat down next to Fang, when the festival was ending.

"Good game." Boboiboy grinned. "So how's TAPOPS?"

Fang grunted and popped the can open. "It's fine. There's a new organization named USB that made us look bad. Besides, why did your brothers attack us?"

"Sorry 'bout that," Boboiboy lied. "They've been pissed off. I have to leave soon, see you later."

Fang nodded. He watched the shorter male jog off to join his younger brothers.

How quickly things change.

* * *

I never thought that this would be the end... time flies, I suppose.

Not to worry, I still have three other Boboiboy fanfictions. One I intend to end soon, the other two? Not so much. 

Before or after finishing Just a Weapon, I'll probably start a new book regarding Boboiboy, or other fandoms. 

Thanks to those who stuck with me in this cringe-a-thon!