Chapter 11

"So when are you going to get Pulau Rintis back?"

Fang dropped the phone in his hand, startled.

Boboiboy's eyes were emotionless. "You people used my training grounds for a football match, turned the beach into a warzone, the house is like an afterparty every day, and no offense, but my beachside bar is now a substitute for Kokotiam – and yet still no progress of retrieving that island."

Fang was speechless. He knew that the residents were getting in over their head and used Boboiboy's property as their personal needs, but he didn't think they would go overboard to the point where Boboiboy would complain about it.

"He – he's powerful okay?" Fang argued. "The last time it took everyone, and you – Solar to defeat him."

"Tarung was bested because his mascot fell down. Not the best way to go out, to be frank. Kaizo wasn't on board because he was busy fighting pirates. Gopal spent half his time sleeping." Boboiboy rolled his eyes. "And for the fact that Sai and Shielda did next to nothing, I would consider Vargoba to be lucky the last time. And now you're going through my phone?"

Fang had no answer.

Boboiboy sighed internally. He knew the heroes that Ochobot had raised were incompetent, but he didn't expect it to be this extent. Heck, Ochobot had trained him once before for the LOLs. He didn't want to fight another battle he knew that could go in vain among a war. He should have ended Vargoba last time. It could have easily passed off as an accident, but Ochobot stopped him before he could do fatal damage.

He kicked the sand. It was mixed in with beer. Whatever the residents of Pulau Rintis did, they sure took advantage of their disability. There goes another 1879's finest wine wasted in dirt. With a fluid motion, he unplugged the charger and took his phone from Fang.

Then that's when they saw it.

Floating ships in the sky.

Vargoba's pirate crew.

Fang shot up. "He's here! Why is he here?"

Boboiboy squinted his eyes. Vargoba just had to attack now.

"Fang, get everyone inside. This is going to be messy," Boboiboy instructed. He pocketed his phone but ditched the charger. He could always buy a new one. "And the rest of you, do whatever."

Fang frowned. "Do whatever?"

Boboiboy ignored him. He ran towards the dock with his watch springing to life. He jumped, and at the last minute, he turned into Boboiboy Hurricane, a dark blue hoverboard appearing beneath his feet. The wind he caused sent Fang flying, and he nearly crashed into a tree if it wasn't for him using his powers to ground him in the nick of time.

Hurricane had also ditched his cap, his hair wild in the wind. He was wearing a dark blue short-sleeved hoodie with metal elbow and knee protectors. He wore dark grey shorts and retractable-wheel skaters. He rocked the classic skater's outfit, and his power was insane. Hurricane was the evolution of Cyclone, so he's more of a rebellious streak and sense of freedom.

The tornado symbol had changed into an arrow-like burst of wind. It was now sky blue, embedded on his right chest.

He rode his hoverboard like a pro. Professionals would cry in jealousy of his display. He rode the winds like nobody's business. When he was within a stone's throw to the fleet of ships, he turned a sharp left with his hoverboard facing sideways, but he was still in control. The winds summoned were enough to push the ships back and send them flying.