We finished up our work and then left the office for the weekend. On my way home, I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some things and a case of Heineken for Kwame. The moment I got into my car to leave the store, he texted me asking if I could grab a case of Heineken for him. I laughed and shook my head as I started my car and left the grocery store. It was crazy how we'd often have the same things on our minds. The day before, I'd skipped lunch and was craving a cheeseburger. When I got home, Kwame was in the kitchen cooking burgers and homemade fries. I couldn't even remember the last time I had fries freshly cut from a peeled potato by hand. He was simply amazing.

            "Thank you so much," he said to me while popping the top off one of the Heineken bottles and drinking from it. He burped and then asked, "How was work?"

            "Same old, same old," I told him. "I know it's supposed to be my night to cook but..."

            "Baby, I know you're havin' dinner with ol' boy. I ain't trippin'. I can cook again tonight for myself. And don't even think about askin' me how I feel about it. I already told you that I'm cool."

            "Okay, but..."

            "I know you still care about him and I'm really not trippin' over that, E. Baby, I understand you got feelings for him but I also know how you feel about me. I ain't worried about a damn thing." He smiled and asked, "You got anything else on your mind that you think I don't know about?"

            I smiled and asked back, "What am I thinking about now?"

            He looked at me for a second and answered, "I have no idea." When I grabbed his belt buckle and undid it, he laughed and said, "Shit, I actually ain't see this comin' but do what you want."

            I got down on my knees and unzipped and unbuttoned his work jeans and guided his hardening dick through the opening in his boxers. He took another sip from his Heineken before sitting the bottle down as I began to suck his dick. He pushed more of it into my mouth and when I deep throated most of it, he moaned loudly and leaned back so that he could keep his balance against the kitchen counter. Just as it was getting good, someone rang my doorbell. I quickly stopped sucking him and stood up.

            "Aw, see that's that bullshit," Kwame said while jacking off. "Let me bust on your lips real quick, boo."

            "No, I need to see who that is," I told him. "Go in the room or something so no one will see that." I pointed to his dick.

            "Shit, I'ma get my nut. I'll be in the bathroom."

            I kissed him and offered, "Sorry baby."

            "Mmm hmm, you're gonna have to make it up to me tonight."

            "You know I will." I quickly washed my hands and wiped my mouth before hurrying out of the kitchen towards the front door and Kwame headed over into my half bath. I opened the door to see Kendall standing there with the gold-colored loafers I'd asked to borrow from him earlier that day. I smiled and asked, "I thought you were gonna come by a little later?"

            "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" he asked as he stepped inside. "I see Kwame's car is here."

            "That's because he's staying with me this week."

            "What? You didn't mention that to me or Bakari."

            "I know. There's a lot I have to fill you two in on but for right now, I need to..."