Chapter 8: dead or alive?

"Okay so how are you going to turn her back to normal?" Ben asked Reed. We were all in the lab. I was pissed, huge and green. Not a good combo.

"Well they better do something soon. I thought i had gotten rid of this long ago." I said.

"How? Maybe that will help us to figure out how to fix this." Reed said.

"We should always get all of the variables." fitzsimmons said at the same time. I really had to think about this, i didnt want everyone to know but what if it did help? 

"But wouldnt it be because of whatever you put into me?!" I said pointing at my dad. Tony came over with a cup in his hand.

"Drink this, maybe it will help." he said. I just shrugged and gulped it down, it tasted like tea. GROSS!! He was right it did work, i shrunk and wasnt green anymore. 

"How do we know this wont happen again?" Steve asked walking over. Everyone shrugged. Wonderful so im hanging by a thread holding my secret and i have the Hulk back, Whats next? Someone comes back to life?

"Agents we need you all to come to the main hanger. I have someone i think will be very valuable in helping us find Romanoff." Fury said through the com link. I knew everyone had heard cause they nodded then all started walking to the hanger.

"Why would we need another person? We already have the avengers, fantastic four and Coulsons group. How many more people could we possibly need?" I said to Steve.

"Maybe a master assasin?" He said. I laughed.

"We already have one." I told him. He just shrugged. Well that helped a ton didnt it? haha. If Sam were here then he wouldve thought of something like alien or cyborg.  

After what felt like forever we all walked into the hanger. Some sat down in the chairs and some stood. There wasn't enough chairs for all of us. Steve and I stood waiting fror Fury to show us who we just had to meet.

"So Fury, where is this mystery guy that we just have to meet?" I said aloud. 

"He will be here in a moment." He said. He walked over to my unbiological dad and whispered something in his ear. My dad walked over and stood by me not saying anything.

"For you to know and me to find out?" I said to him. All he did was nod. I rolled my eyes. This guy coming better be important because im sick of waiting around. Suddenly Steve and my dad's hands were on my arms holding me back, why? how was i supposed to know? I looked at them both with a face that said "what is your problem". 

"Director sorry i'm late, i hit traffic before i got on the jet." a voice said behind me that was all too familiar. I looked around to see him just walking in casually. I immediately shut my eyes and looked forward.

"It's just a dream, It's just a dream." I repeatedly whispered to myself. It couldn't be him, it just can't be. I opened my eyes to see that my fears were actually reality. I grabbed Steve's hand and squeezed as hard as i could knowing that he wouldn't care since he was a super human.

"Everyone this is agent......" Fury started to say but i blocked out the rest of what he said. I felt dizzy and confused and sick to my stoumac. I couldn't feel my body, it felt like i had been locked out of it. How could he hide this from me?

"I can't feel my body." I whispered to Steve and dad. They both sat me down in a chair. 

"Get a doctor" i heard someone say. The doctor's came and shined lights in my eyes. I couldn't respond to any of their questions, i couldn't move i couldn't think.......i couldn't do anything.

He came over and kneeled down in front of me trying to get my attention. I balled up my fists and suddenly got my strength's back and punched him.

"I hate you Sam." I said as i got up and walked away to the lab.

"Nice swing." Tony said as he walked in with Bruce and a few others following. I grabbed my guns and knifes out of my pockets and put them on a table.

"You better keep these away from me because i swear if i see him again I will kill him." I said to them. Phil grabbed the weapons and handed them to ward. Then he walked in.

"Brandy pl........" Sam was about to say but i didn't let him finish his sentence. I punched him again.

"How could you fake your death then become an agent? You didn't even tell me!! You let me think for 8 years that you were dead!!" I said to him. He got back up and i tried to punch him again but he cought my fist.

"Well you hid the fact that you had a child and that the child was mine!! Then you gave her up for adoption without even telling me!" He yelled back. How did he find  out. 

"That does not compare to you faking your own death then not even telling me you were actually alive! How the hell did you even find out?!" I replied back. Everyone but Bruce had a surprised face on.

"Im an agent i have my ways. This does compare to that because i faked my death so i could protect you but you hid our child from me because you couldn't do it and now she is in our midst and you don't even know it!" He yelled. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Bruce, sue and elizabeth leave the room.

"I hid her from you because she was going to have a better life with people that could take care of her rather than two 18 year old's in love but nowhere perminante to live and with no life experiance at all!" 

"I think the battle of New York was life experiance enough!" 

"That doesn't count! Life experiance like college and jobs! Not almost dying! That is no life for a child!" I yelled back at him. He didn't say anything back so i am guessing he was done. He then did the most impulsive thing and kissed me bringing back all the feelings, mad, sad, love. Instead of me liking the kiss i was furious.

"You just complicated everything!! Im engaged you idiot! UGH!" I yelled then stormed out not sure where i was going.

___________________________________

hey everyone! Hope you liked that chapter! I have volleyball tryouts tonight :) excited but nervous