Chapter 4: The Fantastic Four

"Remember let me do the talking. We dont need you messing anything up." I said to Tony as we were riding up the elevator. We couldnt have him messing up.

"What do you mean? I never mess anything up." He said smirking. I laughed and rolled my eyes. The elevator dinged and opened, we stepped inside and were greeted by a hologram.

"Someone will be with you shortly." The hologram said.

"Johnny!" i heard a very deep voice yell then very heavy stomping coming towards us. Tony got in his fighting stance ready and i just stood there knowing there was no danger. Suddenly a little girl, Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm came running around the corner. Ben looked like he was mad at Johnny and the little girl.

"Mr.Grimm, Mr.Storm. May we please talk to Mr.Fantastic?" I asked politely. They looked surprised that we were there and then looked at each other.

"Um yeah, sure." Johnny said while looking me up and down then smiled. We both followed them and the little girl.

"When did they get kids?" Tony whispered in my ear. I shrugged, i had never gotten the memo that they had a kid. We walked into a nice living room and Sue Storm was reading a book on the couch. She looked up and was surprised.

"Johhny, who are your friends here?" she asked. He shrugged.

"We are from S.H.I.E.L.D. ma'am, we need to talk to Mr. Fantastic." I said to her. She pressed a buttony and said 'reed someone is here to see you' into it. She looks at us stangely probably since i am guessing she hasnt hear of shield before.

"yes, how can i help you? Oh my its Tony Stark." He said when he came out.

"Finally someone who recognizes me." Tony said while shaking Reed's hands. He came over and shook mine.

"Reed Richards." He said while shaking my hand.

"Agent Barton of S.H.I.E.L.D." I told him. He looked surprised.

"Are we back on their radar?" He asked. I smirked. Nobody knew that they were never off S.H.I.E.L.D'S radar. Once your on it your on it.

"You were never off the radar Mr. Richards. We need you and your team's help." I said. He then motioned for Tony and I to sit down. We did and the other five sat around us.

"Why do you need us?" He asked.

"Because you just can't resist the human torch?" Johnny said. I glared at him.

"If it were my choice you wouldn't be allowed to come but im not in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D but i can get away with a lot so i would watch it." i replied to him. Tony and Ben snickered. I turned my attention back towards reed.

"We need you for your science skills and the rest of your team just in case we need man power. One of our agents had gone missing since she was taken by Loki of Asgard. You may have heard of him from the battle of New York many years ago. We are having trouble tracking them and we need to find this agent very fast." I said to him.

"Well if it means that i get to spend quality time with you more then im in." Johnny said. I sighed and looked at Tony. He just glared at him making sure he didnt say anything else. Boy did Johnny look like Steve or what? Besides the hair and different attitude i wouldve thought they were the same person.

"Can i come?" the little girl asked speaking up. They all looked at us.

"Fury never said anything about them having a kid. You think he would care?" I said to my uncle. He shrugged but i knew he didnt care.

"Sure i wouldnt see why not. All of you pack we leave in 10 minutes if your in." I said. They all looked at each other then at reed.

"Well you heard her, nobody forget anything." He said then they all scrambled to their rooms to pack.

"He looked so much like Capsicle." Tony said. I nodded.

"And that little girl looked a lot like you." He said. I immediately got up.

"What are you implying?" I asked. He then leaned closer just in case anyone was listening.

"Bruce caved and told me about what happened." He said. How could my own father cave?

"Who else knows?" I asked.

"No one, yet." he said. I knew he was just teasing but i wasnt taking any chances. I grabbed his hand, twisted it back and flipped him overso he was on his belly and i put my foot on his back so he couldnt get up.

"Nobody gets told, especially not them or Fury." I said. I then heard footsteps of Ben and released Tony from my hold. They all followed out looking ready to go. We walked down the stairs and then walked outside. I had parked the Jet on the building next to the baxter building.

We all got into the ship and i told Tony to show them were to put everything etc. I went to the drivers seat and booted up the jet.

"Strap in everyone." I said then called Fury.

"Fury, we have the Fantastic Four and were coming your way. Any progress?" I spoke through the communicator.

"No further progress." He said. I hung up then started to fly the jet. I heard a slam and immediately looked back.

"Smooth moved Tony. I warned you to sit." i said to him.

"Well i shouldve known you didnt pick up your flying skills from your mom." he retorted back.

"Would you llike to drive be my guest!" I said while secretly putting it in auto pilot since i didnt trust Tony to fly us safely. He sat in the drivers seat and i sat in the back with the rest. I was ready for a long ride back to the Heli.