Chapter 7: green?

We arrived in the kitchen and I saw Thor was there.

"Thor! there you are! We were looking for you, where have you been?" I asked him.

"I had business to attend on Asgard but now I am back." he said.

"I can see that. oh Thor this is Johnny Storm and Elizabeth Richards, they're going to help us in our search for Loki." I told him.

"Hello Lady Richards and Mr. Storm, if you'll exause me." he said then walked out. That couldn't have been any more awkward.

"Do you have any peanut butter?" Elizabeth asked. That immediately made me think of something Sam would do. He would always just eat the peanut butter plain.

"Um yeah we should." I said as I climbed on the shelf knowing exactly where it was. I was to short to reach without going on the counter.

It seemed to be behind the flour. As I was trying to maneuver my arm around the flour I accidentally pushed the flour out and it fell on me then slammed on the counter spewing flour everywhere. I looked behind me and saw I had gotten both of them covered in flour.

"Sorry." I said while I couldn't contain my laughing. I jumped down and handed the peanut butter to elizabeth. I was then greeted with flour in my face.

"Haha now it's on!" I said grabbing some more peanut butter and a plastic bendable spoon.

"Elizabeth's on my team!" I said as I jumped and hid behind the island. She also followed.

"What's the plan?" she asked. I just smirked.

"Throw any and all food at flame boy." I said, she nodded. I took a piece of the peanut butter in my spoon looked up and flung it at Johnny. He then flung something back at us.

"Is this a marshmallow?" I asked while laughing. The war began again. Marshmellows, peanut butter and pretty much any other food was being flown around by hands or spoons. The floor was covered in goodies and the walls too.

"Surrendering so soon, Storm?" I shouted since i saw a white flag. I slowely got up.

"Yes, i admit i have been defeated." He said. That didnt seem to be like him. Suddenly chocolate sauce was poured all over me and i gasped.

"Now i surrrender." Johnny said laughing. I needed to get some chocolate sauce on him too so i shook my head and chocolate sauce sprayed everywhere. I took a look around and whoever had to clean this up was going to hate us.

"Guys, Someones coming!" Elizabeth said. We all panicked.

"Run as fast as you can back to our room!" i yelled then we all started running, i kept slipping while we were running then bumped into an agent.

"Sorry!" I yelled as i looked back at him. Is it? No it couldnt be him. Dont be silly Brandy, there is no way it could be him. We ran into our room and slammed the door to see a very confused and surprised Steve.

"Hey Steve! Hows it going?" I said while i couldnt contain my laughter.

"Um....do i even want to know?" He asked.

"food fight." was all i said.

"Im going to take a shower then go to sleep. I get first shower since i dont want the chocolate to dry up in my hair." I said. Nobody fought me on that. I went in got a shower and put on sweatpants and a tank top then walked out.

"Goodnight guys." I said as i climbed up to my bunk and received three goodnight's. I then drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the mysterious man i saw in the hallway.

I got up and looked at the time. My phone read 5:00. Ugh why am i up? I better go to the bathroom anyway. I slowly walked down off my top bunk then went to the bathroom. 

"Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed as i looked in the mirror.

"STEVE!!!!!" i yelled and he came running in looking tired but as alert as he could be.

"Whats all the commotion about?" A very tired Johnny Storm walked in the bathroom too.

"I AM GREEN!" I yelled looking back in the mirror. How did this happen? How could i be green? DAD.

"Ugh ill be back." I told them storming out of the room and walking down the hall going to room 326. I got there and banged as hard as i could until Thor came and opened the door.

"Lady Barton? What can i help you with?" He said, trying not to look surprised since i was green. 

"My dad?" I asked.

"I believe they are both in the lab." He said. I nodded then stormed off to the lab. I walked in very tired and VERY pissed.

"Fix it!" I said. They didnt look up. 

"Fix what?" Tony said.

"Look at me! Whatever you put into me it made me turn green!!" I screamed, that got their attention. I realized that only bruce and tony were in the lab. They both walked over mumbling scienctific stuff about whatever they put into me.

"Why didn't she hulk up" Tony mumbled to Bruce thinking I couldn't hear them.

"You tried to turn me back into the hulk?! Dad!!! I thought i already told you i didn't want to be able to do that anymore? If you had the choice i know you would've gotten rid of the Hulk in you so why would you give it back to me!" I started yelling, they stepped back. I looked at my hands then realized they had otten bigger. I looked in the mirror in the lab and realized i had Hulked up.

"I can't believe you did this. Fix it!" I told them and they got to work. I was so pissed i didn't know what to do.