Day 18 • Learning the Jingle bell Rock Dance

another really short one but I was rewatching Harry Potter so there's my excuse yeeto

enjoy

also peep the drake & josh reference

• • •

"Jan?"

"Yes?"

"Can I teach you something?"

"Sure?..." Janis looks up from her laptop to see Cady wearing the most disturbing Mrs. Claus outfit she has ever seen.

"It's a Christmas dress!" Cady yells, already knowing Janis is mentally face-palming.

"It's nightmare fuel."

"Shush!"

About fifteen minutes later, Cady has moved all of the furniture out of the way in the living room to create a space they could dance it. Cady has also (somehow) forced Janis to put on the same costume which Janis has mentally ripped apart multiple times.

"Okay, so start like this," Cady instructs.

To be fair, Janis already knows the Jingle bell rock dance, she choreographed the dance in middle school.

Is she gonna tell Cady that?

Nope.

Is she going to make Cady waste her time and efforts?

110% definite.

Will she regret this?

No, never.

A couple hours later after Janis 'struggles' to learn it, Cady finally 'taught' Janis the dance and she's now forcing Janis to show her it alone.

The music starts playing and she does it, to Cady's surprise, very well, finishing in the final position with her hands in the air.

Cady claps, squealing excitedly, "Now I'm doing it with you."

"Caddie-cat?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I choreographed this dance, right?"

Cady blinks, completely flabbergasted.

"You what?"