09 ~KO~

Elizabeth's POV

    Tuesday after school I knocked on Meliodas' door. Zeldris opened the door. He was dressed in a tank top. I noticed there were old bruises and scars on his arms.

    "Come in," Zeldris said. I smiled and walked through. He swung the door shut. "Yo Meliodas! Elizabeth's here!" There were a few seconds on silence before Meliodas answered.

    "Be there in sec! We gotta finish this level!"

    Zeldris rolled his eyes and gestured for me to follow him. "Wanna drink?"

    "May I have some orange juice?" Zeldris nodded and left me in the living room. I've been here so many times, I have Meliodas' fridge memorized. On the couch was Meliodas and Estarossa playing video games.

    "No Esta he's to the left!"

    "What are you taking about he's right here!"

    "Argggh!"
(A/N: I wanna be tracer...)

    A game over screen came up as Meliodas clenched the controller angrily. Estarossa poked him cautiously. "Mel..."

    "Nope not talking to you!" Meliodas pouted. Estarossa whined and flopped on top of him, knocking them both off the couch. They fell in a bundle of laughs. I giggled as Zeldris handed me my cup.

    "Thanks."

    "Will you two idiots get up. Meliodas you have a guest," Zeldris scolded. Meliodas jumped and climbed over the couch. He patted Zeldris' head.

    "You ready for some lessons?" I asked.

    "Yeah!" he cheered.

    "What subjects are good at?"

    "Gym, history, and flirting." Meliodas wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. My face flushed pink. Then Meliodas stumbled a bit as a textbook smacked in the back of the head. "OWW!" he shouted and he rubbed his head. Zeldris was standing behind the couch, attempting to look like he wasn't the culprit. Meliodas frowned and threw a pillow at him. His speed was so fast Zeldris could barely turn to even block it.

    "And this is why Mel is the best at gym class," I narrated. Estarossa laughed as he watched every thing play out.