07 ~First Time~

Elaine's POV

I joined the group where two new people stood. "Hey, guys!" I greeted. Meliodas and Ban turned around and waved.

"Hey, Elaine could I see your schedule?" Meliodas asked.

"Um sure," I handed him my planner where he compared it to another schedule.

"So Esta you got three classes with her and Zel you got one," Meliodas said. Esta and Zel must be those two new boys. Then he smirked. Oh no... "Oh ho ho...You're in 9th-grade English but you're a sophomore?" Meliodas teased. My face turned red and I snatched my planner from his hands. I then proceeded to smack him with it.

"Shut up!"

Meliodas continued to laugh as he blocked my blows with his arm. Ban then came and pulled me away from him. I just continued to pout. Then the bell rang.

"Esta, you got first period with her so follow her, kay?" Meliodas told the silver-haired boy. The boy nodded and walked to me. "Zel you're with Escanor." He directed the black haired boy to him. He then ran off with Elizabeth to their class.

I gestured to the boy to follow me. "So what's your name?" I asked.

"Estarossa," he said. He fiddled with the straps of his backpack.

"What school did you go to before?"

"I was homeschooled."

"So was I!" Elaine told him with a warm smile. Estarossa was starting to feel more at ease with her as they talked. Then they came to the classroom. He sweatdropped. It was full of people. A lot more people than he was used too. "Don't be overwhelmed. It's not that bad." They sat in the back and Elaine walked him through what to do.

Zeldris' POV

Why did I get stuck with this guy? I followed him to the first class. He forbade me from standing next to him, saying something like I wasn't worthy of it. What? At this point, I'd rather be stuck with Meliodas. Throughout that class, I just slept.