This Is Me .

(Young Ashe)

Ashe sighed looking around the empty dining room table , it was  only B.O.B who was next to her . Ashe was upset you could tell she was in the verge of crying as unshed tear threaten to fall down from her little rubies . She turned and stared at her omnic butler "No-one is comin" she whispered and turned away from him her head slightly bowed "Happy Birthday to me " she said to herself blowing the small candles out on her birthday cake as her tears finally fall from her eyes .Every year she sits and waits for her parents to come , she always has B.O.B to set up the table of three  just in case they do come along . They don't even send her a simple birthday card, it's only proof that they don't care about her .

"I am not a stranger to the dark

Hide away, they say

'Cause we don't want your broken parts

I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars

Run away, they say

No one'll love you as you are  ."

B.O.B moved out of the way as Ashe shoved her chair angrily out of the table her little voice started singing her feelings out loud , B.O.B has seen Ashe do this quite a lot he knows not to get to close to her when she is like this but he was very worried about his young master . Ashe turned towards B.O.B and marched up to him  she pointed her fingers at him .

 "But I won't let them break me down to dust

I know that there's a place for us

For we are glorious ."

She smiles at B.O.B as her tears fall down her little pale face .

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down..." She paused for a bit then continued singing.

"I'm gonna send a flood, 

gonna drown them out."

She pointed towards herself as sung  "I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me."

She grabbed a hold of B.O.B's hand and ran out of the dining room and into the hallway where she took a hold of B.O.B's hand and started dancing with him . B.O.B stared down at her and dance along with her .

 " Look out 'cause here I come

And I'm marching on to the beat I drum

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me  ." 

She chuckles and runs off towards her bedroom and starts packing her bag to leave this shit hole of a place that held so much bad memories , She wants to have an adventure to start new memories and have a new life. As she finished packing her bags she ran back downstairs to the hallway where B.O.B waited for her, she ran for the front door and B.O.B followed her .

 "Oh-oh-oh-oh

-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh  ."

She got into the backseat of the limo and B.O.B started driving away from there old home  without no looking back .

(Older Ashe (DeadLock Gang)

Ashe surrounded the loot from the heist she wasn't expecting for there to be a shoot out along with it , she crouched down by the payload waiting for the right moments to shoot back.

"Another round of bullets hits my skin

Well, fire away 'cause today, I won't let the shame sink in

We are bursting through the barricades and

Reaching for the sun " Ashe joins in with Zeke , Terren and P.T shooting there enemies down to the beat of the song Ashe was singing , they crowded around her to defend and started singing alog with her "  (we are warriors)"

Yeah, that's what we've become (yeah, that's what we've become) " Ashe grinned at her fellow DeadLock members she was happy that she finally made a family of her own with Bars, B.OB and The triplets. This is the future she wanted in life something she can create memories by . 

Ashe came marching out checking for any survivors B.O.B followed her in this action , her rubies glancing over the big score they had just won.

" I won't let them break me down to dust

I know that there's a place for us

For we are glorious  ."

She smiled brightly picking up pieces of gold and jewels and throwing it into the air the triplets saw this and came over to join her laughing and cheering , Bars went over to B.O.B and watched them .

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me."

Ashe grabbed the triplets and dragged them along with her to the payload with the first crate of gold in there hands .

"Look out 'cause here I come

And I'm marching on to the beat I drum

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me "

The triplets looked at Ashe and grinned they decided to join her in singing along to her song as they loaded the payload with there loot , Ashe jumped on the top and watched from above this was who she was now a very successful and rich woman with a family .

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh

This is me

and I know that I deserve your love

(Oh-oh-oh-oh) 'cause there's nothing I'm not worthy of

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh)

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

This is brave, this is proof

This is who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out 'cause here I come (look out 'cause here I come)

And I'm marching on to the beat I drum (marching on, marching, marching on)

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

Gonna drown them out

Oh

This is me."

She watched as she finished her song and the boy's have loaded the last lot onto the payload, she walked over to B.O.B and tapped him on his back while looking at the rest of the member's "Come on boy's lets go home and celebrate ." She grinned and they all cheered walking off with the payload in motion with there loot. Ashe was happy and B.O.B was glad that she was.