#20 Levi x Chubby!Rich!Reader! : Sleep

A/N: Sorry guys for the longgggg absence. I'm not dead btw XD.

I was just in the Philippines with nooooo wifi, so I couldn't update, but I'm back in my home country of Australiaaaaa

So here is a long awaited update... enjoy!!!!

*****

All your life you've been trapped between four walls that you dreadfully call your home. Amidst the dread of waking up at 5 in the morning, within the chaos of tutors that dart in your house from dawn to dusk, and in the misery and emptiness of floating between your hallways, you found yourself with a suitcase and two feet out the window. 

Not even the embedded gold walls, nor the pure silk quilts that laid ghostly on your bed, could keep you here. 

You wanted to leave here. You wanted to just get away.

You knew it was stupid to sign yourself in front of Satan's door. Even the most well trained athletes have met themselves an example of foreshadowed death. 

You didn't know why you thought you could be any different from the countless of soldiers who were eaten alive by monsters. 

Especially at your lack of exposure of the outside. 

When you were cramped within the compounds of your house of your rich yet neglectful parents, one could only turn to something that will never go away.

Food understands.

Food completes you.

Food will never leave you. 

And therefore it was not such the extra fat on your body, nor how your parents labelled you 'undesirable' for just the size of your body, nor the blatant comments children didn't use to hide when you walked past, and even yet, nor was it the stares when you walked by, which made you hate your body.

For you knew someone could love their body and be happy with their body no matter the size, for no amount of weight on your body could promise such feelings, no, it wasn't your size that disgusted you every time you looked in the mirror. 

It was what the weight represented.

It represented midnight runs to the fridge for the comfort of your lie. The lie that told you it will help you. The lie that promised everything will be ok if you just have a little more. 

It represented the times you cried yet felt no pain, for the twisted hell you call life had worn you down so far, their was only but the absent feeling of emotions that dwelled where joy once lay.

So maybe that had turned you crazy; yes that would explain it.

For only someone crazy would ever DREAM of joining the survey corps.

Yes, that's where you're going. 

And that's where you find yourself. 

*******

Is this what it is like to be beautiful?

All those eyes staring at you.

Everyone's mouth blazed open.

All faces shocked.

Everyone has stopped. 

You were not naive to know that they were simply shocked that someone of your size could be present. After all, in this world, you were either too poor to eat, or your too rich to eat. There's was never ever an in between.