#5 Bed of Lies - Cheater.Levi x Reader x ??? (Oneshot)

You came home from your tiring job. You had a job as a stripper at the local bar due to your and your husband, Levi's financial crisis.

After the titans were finally defeated, the whole of humanity had a crisis with so many orphans and unemployed people. The Wings of Freedom for many was a way to earn a living, but without it, they found themselves in a financial crisis. Many of the Wings of Freedom also died heroically for the cause of Humanity, but they left their kids behind too.

You were the sister of Hanji (I know I did this before but it will make sense soon), (Y/N) (L/N).

Your older brother Hanji, and yes he was a boy, you were complete polar opposites.

Your brother loved to fantasise about Titans like a complete geeky fanboy, and he was adventurous and outspoken.

You however preferred to read, observe nature and to be one of those girls to watch your husbands go to war instead of join them.

People would often to joke about how you two could be related because you were that different from each other. It was often hard for your parents to cope with both of your needs.

But enough about your stupid brother, you had more important things to worry about. You, Levi and Hanji were caught up with the financial crisis, each of you relying on the Wings if Freedom.

Before hand, though you were not the one to go into the battles, you had the more safer job of using your brain to help Erwin plan his next moves. It had made you a millionaire, so was Hanji and Levi as they were the most valued experienced cadets in the Wings of Freedom.

Now your a stripper, Levi had to get over his OCD and had to become an ostler and Hanji is still trying desperately to find a job that isn't being a stripper.

Some people were having it better though, especially the brat, Petra Rals.

The whole Wings of Freedom thought she died but turns put she had made it and somehow managed to survive. She sued the scouts billions of dollars for not saving her, somehow won the lawsuit, pulled out of the military and became a millionaire model.

Now she is more rich than ever, feeding of the crisis to make money and use for the desperate ex-scouts and orphans.

She still however, had a crush on your husband, Levi, blackmailing just to sleep with her for billions.

And you hated that.

Your husband could easily be disloyal to you in a heartbeat for the offer of money, which scared you every day.

You heard the door open and close, signalling your husband was home. You were already in bed, wrapped in the covers.

You saw a silhouette come into the room, pulling back the covers before you felt the weight on the mattress.

He was not even bothered to change.

"Wow you shovelled horse poo all day yet you can't change," you giggle, amazed that his OCD did not have him strip off.

"Says the one who danced in front of men for money," he grumbles back, sinking further into the covers. You were shocked by his tone and words, he was never this blunt and rude before.

"You know I have no choice."

"Whatever, get to sleep. I have a had a busy day with Ral."

"Really what she say?"

"I said go to sleep," Levi says, ending the convosation.

Wow, he must had busy day at work, you think as you drift of to sleep.

***

You wake up with the light coming into your room, you stretch your legs and arms as you look beside you.

He was gone.

Oh well, you thought. Though in reality you knew he never had to get up this early, your brain pushed that fact aside.

You stood up and went to make yourself some breakfast, but a tiny beep put you off.

Levi's phone.

You crawled across the bed towards it, picking up the cold metal in your hand.

There, a text message by Hanji.

You thought nothing of it until you read the caption below the name. "Yesterday was fun, we should do it again next time, when you going to divorce (Y/N)".

You starred in horror at the phone.

You opened it up, looking at the text messages with him and Hanji.

L: Morning beautiful 😘
H: morning hun 😍
L: Hey, you want to meet up, (Y/N) gone we can have lot's of fun to night 😉
H: hmm yeah sure, when r u going to break up
L: Hmm idk. She's good in bed. Lol cant believe she fell for me being a horse career. I cant bear dirt. If only she knew what I actually do. Sigh, Petra calling again, demanding more s**, anything for money I guess, too bad she sucks, unlike you 😘
H: ok... Dont blame her though, she never knew you were gay
L: Yeah. No one would accept gays though, her being my 'wife' makes no one know.
H: lol yeah. True that. Cant wait for tonight.

You felt your world tumble. You were caught up in his bed of lies all along.

Should I make a part two? One comment and I will, even if it is months later. School is coming back for Australia, last say of holidays. Sighs. That means updates would be even slower. Sorry guys