#4 Crush Fallin' (Oneshot)

This isn't my best oneshot but I need to update so... I might edit it later.

You could only blame yourself.

Afterall, they were your feelings, you should have controlled them.

You, the greatest fighter alive, was left broken because of a raven haired boy.

This is your story

...........................................

Lousy rats, you thought as you observed the Wings of Freedom.

You were the strongest person alive, everyone you spoke to said it, they said you were even stronger than a man by the name of Captain Levi. You didn't know who this Levi kid was, but from your guess, he will be just as bad as the rest of the Wings of Freedom.

You were a survivor of the underground.

You were raised by the bandits of the underground, and you were trained to be the best of the best. And you were exactly that.

However, a fatal mistake threw away everything, your stupid master traded you away to train the Wings of Freedom, in return for him and his lousy bandits, not to be captured, and to continue to terrorise the underground.

You were commanded to go into a mission set by your master. You were led foolishly into an old warehouse, where you were ambushed 1 to the whole Wings of Freedom, and all the other soldiers in the whole of Humanity. Even some of your fellow underground members were around you holding guns. Afterwards, your master popped out, ready to seal the deal.

However, he soon regretted the deal after being murdered and shot millions of times in cold blood by the Wings of Freedom.

The Wings of Freedom then forced you to be where you are today, training lousy cadets.

Oh how you hated all of them.

It was your first day on the job, and you observed the cadets. You could escape, if you really wanted to, but you were smarter than that.

You were fed the best food, had a nice shelter and was highly respected. Running away would surely diminish all that.

You were strong, and you knew it, you wouldn't die from fighting titans but you'd rather die a hero than a villain from old age.

You were used to the harsh life, a life where fighting had to be at its max.

To you, these cadets were lousy little bugs.

"Brats, (Y/N) (L/N) is coming, so improve your technique!" you hear a raven haired man in the distance. He wasn't yelling, he was barely using any effort, but his voice perfectly echoed around, sending shivers in all the cadets. He was so short, you could easily confuse him as a recruit but his posture and voice spoke otherwise.

"Sir," the rats responded, scared out of their skins.

You walked up to the man. He was very built, which you were surprised because how could a man so small be so handsome?

"Hello..." you ask the man in a bored tone, afterall you are the legendary (Y/N) (L/N), you could do the hell you want and that was ok.

"Captain Levi," he bluntly said, his tone unamused like yours, his silver eyes watching over the cadets. So this was the famous Captain Levi.

"Hello Captain Levi." You gazed as the man, his eyes not moving from the cadets. "You know it's rude to not look at who you are speaking too," you scoff.

His eyes dart to you. His eyes peered deep into your soul, his glare giving you the creeps. Wait no, you were (Y/N) (L/N), you were not scared of anything.