ModernSoldier!Levi x ModernishSoldier!Reader - Rave

Main Idea: There is one thing that (Y/N) hates most in the world. People. When best friend Hanji invites her to the party of the year, they are absolutely certain that they would never go. Or are they?

Warnings: A really embarrassing out of character Levi moment. However, a lot of people seemed to enjoy it, so I left it in. Slight cursing.

Genre: Levi x Reader. In the future as there is electricity and power.

Edit Status: Edited

***

"Come on (Y/N)! This is going to be the biggest party of the whole of the Survey Corps!" Hanji yelled with too much enthusiasm for your liking.

"That may be true. However, I'm still not going," you replied back with no emotion, continuing to read the book in your hand.

You were coming up to the climax of the whole book. You had spent days reading to find out if the hero survives or not - and as a fast paced and impatient reader, you wanted, no needed to find out what happens in the end.

"Ughhhh! But (Y/N)! You already missed three of them from being in the time of the Survey Corps!" Hanji whined like a five year old, stomping her foot in disapproval.

Your friend Hanji was trying her utmost best to go to what she called, "The Rave of the Year." This annual Survey Corp's party was creeping up rather quickly, too quickly for your liking. You watched the whole Corp's turn into something equivalent to a stereotypical high school when a school ball is announced.

This party was the only time the soldiers can enjoy life for a bit and try to forget the Titans that mercilessly tore apart their lives and stole the souls of their loved ones.

You were not much of a party animal. In fact, you hated people. They were overly noisy, disgusting and vile creatures. But most importantly, you just loved reading. So it was an easy decision to make on what you will be spending the day off doing.

On the other hand, Hanji being well, Hanji, was a crazy, Titan loving, party animal. But she was also your best friend, which meant she knew exactly the right buttons to press to get you to do what she wants. Even if it means using your biggest secret.

Hanji's mouth, once turned in a pout in frustration, had turned upwards to a her insane, Titan smirk. It directly reminded you of when had told her you captured a Titan for her experiments. Fear began to surface, wondering what on earth was going through her twisted mind right now.

"Ya know," she whispered in a mocking tone, raising her eyebrow, "Levi will be there."

You brought your head up from your book, staring, no more like glaring, at the jumpy Hanji. She knew she grabbed your attention.

"But he has not gone for the whole time he has been in the Corp's, how do I know he is coming tonight?" you asked, curious to why Levi would want to go.

"Something about wanting to confess feelings to someone," your mouth dropped open in awe, Levi loving someone, impossible! "But do not mind that! You are going!"

"What do you mean Levi-"

"JUST ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"Ok, ok, geez, Hanji! If it will make you shut up."

"Yay!" Hanji screamed, hurting your sensitive ears. Hanji kept bouncing around like a little child, thrilled to having a friend to take with her. Not many boys had asked her out - and it was no wonder why. They were simply turned off and scared of Hanji's obsessive nature and well, over enthusiasm, oh all her craziness too. Of course there was Erwin and Moblit, but according to Hanji, "It just was not the same experience as getting ready without you."