Fight for love!

When i reached home i decided to talk to Vic...

Y/N: hey r u busy i wanted to talk to you...

Vic: Nah i am not we can talk...

Y/N: ok so my love life is stable... Well for right now!!! But anything spicy in your love life?

Vic: Actually yeah!! So i got this bouquet stuff but with no cards or letters... And no fans know where we stay... So idk... You were stressed so i didn't want to stress you out more..

Umm what no card!! But Alex said that...

Vic: where are you lost?

Y/N: actually talk to you later bye...

Without wasting anytime i drove to Alex's. I rung the doorbell...

Alex: and what are you doing here so late?

Y/N: lemme in first!

Alex: yeah sure!!! Now tell me...

Y/N: so reason why she didn't come to you was because____

Alex: so that means she does not hate me or anything... And i can... Thank youuuu

Y/N: no problem but what are you gonna do now? I am here to help anytime...

Alex: no actually lemme do it myself it my fight....

Y/N: umm are you good?

Alex: yeahhh *laughs*

Y/N: ok imma be going now... Bye...

Alex: ok bye

Y/N: ok i forgot me and the girls have kinda arranged for a party... Tom night...

Alex: ok i will be there...

Skip to the party...

Y/n pov

So a lot of new youtubers came and each of us were excited because of that... But there was this hot guy who was getting on my nerves as he was tryna get close to Vic... I was scared Alex might be hurt...

While Rebal said he wasn't coming as his friend Julie was in town... Tbh i was kinda jealous but he is mine...

It was also kinda glad cuz i would get to focus and these 2 bitches and that man trying to seduce Vic...

Then he started doing seducing things... Wait "omg so hot..." wait i have a boyfriend...

Y/n: Oh hey guys

??: hi gorgeous am manu

Y/n thinks: bitch i have a girlfriend

Y/n: oh hey its y/n *in a sassy attitude*