Meeting with Rebal

Kyle pov

So days have gone since the 4 girls have been working on their song...

After talking to Y/N made me feel really comfortable working with them. She is a really sweet girl but a bit emo-ish type.

She makes crazy videos on youtube and instagram but that's her.

Y/N is really dedicated towards her fans,her work and Rebal D which just gave me a great idea lying down.

I searched him upon youtube.

"Dang!!! That boy is smexy, he is perfect for what am thinking to do,but I'll need 3 more boys. Well Jayden and Gilmher,what about the 4th one... Ok we'll just figure out now first let's talk to Fab4"

After arriving there Y/N was making a musical.ly, Vic was cooking, Ash was nowhere to be seen and Maggie was... well... eating maggie soup.

So i decided to start talking...

"Hey bosses"

"Hey" 4 different voices replied only then did i realise that Ash was behind me.

"I got a great idea about your new music video coming up"

"Oh i am sooo ready to listen to it" Maggie replied.

Y/N was then on her phone, Ash sat next to her and Vic inviting me to take lunch with them. To which i couldn't say no as i was dying with hunger.

Everyone was on the table eating a Mauritian dish cooked by Vic.

"So..." i said chewing my food " i thought of kinda casting 4 boys next to you... What do you think about that?"

"They must be hot tho" Vic replied

"You bet" i said " you'll love them or him..." i said concentrating more on the him"

" I've decided that if you guys don't have any problem we could probably just contact Jayden Croes, Gilmher Croes, the new model Alex and..."

"And!!!" all of the girls said together then chuckled

"And Rebal Darwish"

Y/N was just shocked. Her dark coffee eyes were looking straight up to my face and she was just staring at me as if i just murdered someone

Y/N pov

"And Rebal Darwish"Kyle said

Those words shook me. I just started staring at Kyle.

"Um if you don't want to i will find someone else or just drop the idea of bringing boys" Kyle said

To which i replied immediately "n-no n-n-no it's fine it's totally completely extremely fine... Am just a bit shook and excited"

"So for immediate response you guys can contact the CroesBros and I'll email Rebal and Alex" Kyle said

I tried to keep my feeling hidden. The time finally came when i will get to meet Rebal D, talk to him,dance with him,go to photoshoots and dinners with him.

Days went by waiting for his reply but in vain.

I started losing hope on him contacting. So i decided to tell Kyle to contact someone else for the music video. When i remembered something.

"I completely forgot,hell yes we are supposed to go to Ecuador for a meet and greet with fans in a week" i said talking to myself.

Took my phone called Kyle" hey Kyle Y/N here, let's just not waste time talking random things. I need you to track down Rebal D's address i don't care how you do it just do it ok... I kinda can give hints"