"That's our little human!"

Today was the day of my final scan, it had all gone by so quickly. Brad proposing to me in The Brahmas and us getting married only seemed like it happened five minutes ago. But I couldn't be anymore happier, everything was perfect.

"Brad, are you almost ready? We need to leave soon!" I shouted to him.

"I'm here, I'm coming!" He raced down the stairs and almost fell.

"Be careful you idiot."

"Sorry," He pouted.

"Can you pass me my shoes please?"

"Sure," He passed my shoes.

"Thanks," I put them on.

"Are we ready to leave?"

"I think so?"

"Let's go then!" He held out his hand for me and I took it, we made our way to his car.

******

We arrived at the hospital, we made our way to the maternity ward for the last time.

"I can't believe that after this scan, she'll actually be here!" I beamed.

"I know, it's crazy isn't it?" Brad said with a smile.

We booked in then went and sat in the waiting room an waited to be called in. A short while after we was called in.

"How's Jasmine?" Brad asked.

"Jasmine?" The doctor asked confused.

"That's what we're calling her!" I informed the nurse.

"Oh sorry, I got confused," She laughed. "Jasmine is absolutely fine, she's doing well!You're due next week or the week after?"

"Yes, I'm having a home birth," I informed her.

"I assume your midwife knows this information? But if the baby... Sorry I mean Jasmine decides to come earlier than planned, then call your midwife straight away!"

"I will do."

She printed off some pictures and handed them to me. "I believe that's everything? Good luck!"

"Thank you, I'll be needing it for when she's screaming at me that Jasmine is coming!" Brad laughed.

"C'mon you." I playfully pushed him.

We made our way back to the car.

******

Once we got home, Brad pulled out the rest of the scan pictures and placed them all in a photo frame he had got.

"It seems like just yesterday I found out that your Mummy was possibly pregnant with you, she was so scared of the outcome. So was I, but you're going to be perfect and everyone is going to love you. I'm going to spoil you rotten and when you're old enough I'm going bring you on tour with me and Tris, Con and James and show you all the wonderful places we get to visit. I can't wait to show you to the world my little princess Jasmine Aurora Simpson. Daddy loves you very much!" He let out a light sob.

"Brad?" I walked into the living room. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just having a moment," He looked over at me and smiled.

"I heard what you said, it was beautiful."

We sat on the sofa together and looked at all of the scan pictures.

"That's our little human!" He took my hands in his and looked down at the scan pictures. "Can you believe that she'll literally be with us either next week or the week after?" He smiled.

"It's so crazy," I smiled down at my bump and the scan pictures.

"Hello little one," He placed his hands on my stomach. "Me and Mummy are gonna sing you a song about princesses and fairies!"

"Brad we both know I can't sing."

"That doesn't matter, I hear you singing to her while you're in the shower or bath, it's cute."

"Alright then," I laughed. "You can start!"

He started singing a random song he had made up on the spot about princesses and fairies. I joined in with him until I started drifting off.

"Hey! You're not meant to be falling asleep baby girl," Brad gently tapped my shoulder to wake me up.

"I'm sorry baby boy, I'm tired."

"It's alright, you can go to sleep if you like?"

"Thank you." He let me lay my head on his chest then carried on singing to me and Jasmine like he always does until I drifted off.