"I want to spend forever with you!"

We arrived home a while later from the hospital. Brad pulled up on the drive way. I went to get out of the car, when suddenly he darted out of the drivers side and round to mine.

"Y/N, let me help you!" He exclaimed.

"I can manage Brad!" I gave him a reassuring smile.

He held out his hands to me. I looked at the one that was wrapped in a bandage.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked him.

"That doesn't matter, let's get you inside."

"Brad, please just tell me."

"I will, but can we can you inside first? You're freezing."

"Alright."

He grabbed my belongings from the car and then helped me inside. I went and laid on the sofa. Soon I was greeted by a ball of fluff otherwise known as Jesse.

"Jesse no, Get off her," Brad shouted.

"No, she's okay," I petted her head. "Hi baby, I've missed you, have you been a good girl?"

She rested her head on my lap.

"Now can you tell me what happened to your hand please?" I asked him.

He carefully lifted my legs up and sat down underneath them.

"Well, when you left I got angry, so I punched the mirror."

"You punched the mirror?"

"Yeah, I know it was an idiotic move. I was just so angry after everything that had happened!"

"I understand," I gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you okay now though?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Better now you're back home," He smiled. "But that's enough about me, what about you? How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. I'm still a bit shaken by what happened of course, but yeah I'm okay!"

"I'm sorry!"

"What for?"

"For everything, for us always arguing. For making you want to leave and for you getting into this mess!" He trailed off.

"Brad, me getting into a car crash wasn't your fault!"

"I know, but," He paused. "I'm still sorry for everything that happened between us."

"So am I."

"Come here."

I tried to sit up.

"Here," He carefully lifted my legs back up and gently placed them back down again. He went to grab a blanket, then he picked me up and placed me on his lap in a comfortable position. I snuggled into his chest and started drifting off.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Of course, but can it be later? I'm tired."

"Yeah sure, I'm tired to. That hospital chair wasn't the comfiest." He laughed.

We then both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

******

I was awoken by the sound of the TV, I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock on the wall that read 7:30pm.

"Hi baby, how was your nap?" Brad spoke.

I looked up at him and smiled. He called me baby, something which he hadn't called me in months. It made me feel all warm and tingly inside just like the very first time he called me baby.