Chapter 3

Author's note: I have decided that i'll update new chapters when the previous chapter hits 30 or more reads because it's infuriating to stock up chapters. I hope y'all understand and I seriously hope that there are loyal readers who follows this story and/or my other on going story.  ILY <3

The light shone through their temporary house, Maggie and Glenn were the first persons who are awake they searched around their tiny shack for some supplies Food, Clothing and Medical necessities the both of them walked toward the tiny kitchen, They were opening cupboards forcefully and all they could retrieve are Cans of beans and Cans of peaches. “It’s better than nothing.” Glenn whispered carefully, silent enough not to wake up the others. “Yeah, I guess so” Maggie replied smiling toward her boyfriend.

 Maggie silently walked to the living room, she saw Daryl at the corner of the room, back against the wall. she quirked her lips upwardly. “What’s so funny?” Glenn asked, curiosity etched on his face. “Daryl” Maggie said still focused on the gruff man that is asleep. “W-what about him?” Glenn’s eyes widened, he was confused to what was funny about the tough and robust man.

“The way he acted yesterday, didn’t you notice that he was trying his damn hardest to conceal that he wasn’t concerned for Rick. I saw right through him, really.. I saw how scared he was.” Maggie said, still smiling. Glenn’s facial expression softened and he said “Oh that I saw that too...It is as if his mommy left him or something.” Glenn chuckled. “Poor Daryl… What will happen if Rick never came back? It would completely ruin him,” Maggie whispered. “Don’t say that, Rick will come back I know it.” Glenn reassured. In addition, they turned towards the other room and searched for more supplies.

After 30 minutes of searching, they found different varieties of medical supplies like, painkillers. Bandages and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. The both of them went to the living room to see if someone was awake “How long have y’all been up?” Daryl asked, eyeing the both of them.  “We’ve been searching the house for supplies,” Glenn answered gesturing his hand toward the kitchen. Daryl nodded. Daryl picked up a can of peach and walked toward the kitchen to get a spoon.

Abraham stretched and groaned loudly, his legs aching from the confined space he was sleeping in. the red headed man stood up, looking all over the counter for something to eat. Daryl eyed him darkly, He is still thinking about the argument the both of them had last night. Daryl shrugged his shoulders, the mere aura of Abraham is making his head hurt. He decided to shrug the hate off; Daryl stood up and went in front of the door.

Maggie looked at Glenn and smirked “You know he’ll come back right, Daryl?” Maggie teased; Daryl snapped out of his trance like state and said “Hmm? Who will?” Glenn snickers mockingly “Rick” Glenn blurted out. “Do you really think so?” Daryl asked the need to defend himself is out of the window now. He won’t hide to the people he considered as a family that he is achingly concerned for Rick.

Maggie strode toward Daryl “I know so, Daryl he’s tough he got this.” Maggie softly said, reassurance coating her voice. Daryl nods and faced the door again “He’ll come back, I’m sure of it.” Glenn said Maggie and Abraham nodded. Daryl sighed deeply and said “I hope so.”

Hi, me again.. ANOTHER CHAPTER SOOOOON (HOPEFULLY) I LOVE Y'ALL xxxx