~ Heath Hussar ~

For @Elizaaaaa1234 xx

I loved this idea so much i just had to do it! Hope you like it!

+ I absolutely love Heath and Mariah, they are literally the cutest couple ever, but they obviously aren't together in this

~~~

"Corinna," David began, "Do you think you are the hottest girl in our group?"

"Yes," she barely even hesitated.

"True," the man said still keeping a close eye on the screen. Everyone was laughing and you laughed along with them. You saw Heath out of the corner of your eye, laughing and joking along with everyone else, and you felt a painful strain on your heart.

You and him had been teased by your group ever since you first met each other. But it wasn't just the teasing; you thought it was real too. You had been flirting with each other all the time for a long time. But in David's last vlog he had made Heath flirt with a girl for bit. It seemed like he did it willingly, even though so much of the vlog is acting. You weren't sure now. Was he acting for that bit and he actually liked you? Or did he actually flirt with her for real and didn't even care about your feelings?

Heath met your eyes and you quickly looked away. You sighed and laughed along with everyone else at the joke you just missed.

"Have you fantasied about David?" Jason asked Corinna.

"No,"

"There's a problem with that one," the man said. You laughed at everyones reactions, some very exaggerated.

Corinna started to detach herself from the wires and David was looking for someone to go next.

He looked at you and raised his eyebrows but you just shook your head. He smiled apologetically and looked away for someone else.

You had told David about your problem last night. By accident. David was editing and you were over at his place to help. It was just you and him, Joe was out with his girlfriend and Natalie was back in Vernon Hills. He had gotten a call from Jason about something happening over at their house, some bit for the vlog. He had asked you to go with him but you shook your head, you said you'd wait at his place for a while until he came back. He kept asking you to go but you were too upset about Heath.

You had heard the door lock and David walk out. Then you couldn't hold it in, you sat on the couch and cried.

"Why would i think he was even interested in me?" you had said to yourself out loud, putting your head in your hands. "I knew it was just imagining things, of course Heath wasn't flirting with me!"

You had heard footsteps behind you and jumped. David was behind you with a sad look on his face. He had sat down with you and hugged you. You cried and cried and cried and confessed everything to him.

You came to back to reality to find Heath strapped in and ready to answer questions.

Jason had a few questions to make sure it was working properly.

"Is your name Heath Hussar?" Jason asked.

Once everything was good, people asked the hard questions.

You laughed at a few of them, but you mostly just avoided eye contact with everyone, especially Heath himself.

"Ok, I've got one," David said. Everyone went quiet and looked at him. He glanced over at you. Oh no, you thought. He was going to ask about you, you just know it.

"Heath," you held your breath as David talked, "Are you secretly in love with (Y/N)?"

Everyone started talking among themselves waiting for Heath's answer. But he was caught off guard.

"Um, ah," he struggled to even speak,"No," he managed to finally get out. He was nervous and avoided making eye contact with you.

You let your head drop, so no one could see the sad expression on your face. Your hair covered you eyes but you could hear the different reactions from everyone. David was behind you, exaggerating for the vlog, the camera on Heath. But he put his hand on your shoulder in a supportive way, and you knew he felt bad for asking the question.

The man furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"That's a lie," he said. Everyone went insane, you looked up at Heath, who was already looking at you. He blushed and looked away.

"Ok, so maybe I am," he said to everyone. You smile just grew bigger.

~~~

The cameras were turned off and the lie detector man was packing all his things up.

You were talking to Kristen about doing a collab for her next video when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You looked up and saw Heath, who had a shy smile on his face.

"Hey, um, did you want to go outside to talk maybe?" He said cautiously. You looked back over at Kristen and she nodded her head enthusiastically and basically pushed you off the couch to go with him.

"Sure, ok," you said. You followed him out to the back to some chairs near the pool where no one else was around. He seemed lost for words and you didn't want to put this off any longer so you just went for it.

"Did you really mean it Heath? Are you in love with me? Because you know what? I'm just going to admit it. I'm in love with you. I thought we had something, I thought we shared the same feelings. Then you went and flirted with that girl and now you admit in front of everybody that your-" He cut you off by kissing you, his hand cupped around your cheek. After realising what happened, you started kissing him back.

Eventually, he pulled away.

"I meant it, (Y/N)," he started, "I lied at first because I didn't want you find out in front of everyone but I am in love with you. I've fallen for you (Y/N),"

"That's good, because I've fallen for you too," and then you kissed him again.

~~~

Well it's been a minute since I updated but that's fineee
Thanks for reading and voting!!
Send requests!!!
Word Count: 967