~ Matt King ~

For @___white__queen___   

Hope you enjoy it xx

~~~

Your laugh echoes out through your apartment. You were watching David's latest vlog while waiting for your boyfriend, Matt. He wasn't supposed to arrive for another twenty minutes.  Just as you were about to watch another video, you hear something drop in your kitchen. Your head shoots up and around to face the hallway to the kitchen but you cant see anything.

Slowly standing up, you creep through the hallway just as you hear another noise. You get to the kitchen and nothing's there. You relax a little and go to text Matt when you hear another noise, this time from the bathroom. Grabbing a wooden spoon that was left on the bench, you make your way into the bathroom. The door was open and you had definitely left it shut.

You slowly make your way over, wishing Matt was here already. You walk into the bathroom, only to find nothing in there. You stand up straight and laugh at yourself in the mirror for overthinking. Just as you calm down the door slams shut and someone jumps out and covers your eyes. You scream, mad at yourself for not checking behind the door. All of a sudden you hear laughing and turn to see Matt. You roll your eyes at him, but can't help but laugh too.

"You should've seen your face," he says, unable to stop laughing.

"How did you even get in here?" You ask when you both calm down. He holds up a key.

"You gave me a key last week, remember?" You think back to last week and it you can only just remember giving him the key.

"Sorry, I completely forgot, I've been so tired lately.  Having to stay up and edit and stuff," you apologise. A thoughtful and caring look comes over his face. He takes your hand.

"Come on," he walks over into the lounge room.

"What?" You smile at him, confused. He pulls you down onto the couch, bringing you closer to him. You look at him and smile.

"We're supposed to filming," you say.

"It can wait," he kisses you softly.

"Mm, it can," he holds you close. You lie down more, still leaning on him. He strokes your hair.

"Remember when we first met?" you ask him.

"How could i forget?" He laughs at little, "We were at David's place and Zane was drunk, surprise surprise," You both laugh. "You were this quiet, shy girl that only really knew David and Zane. Zane had put his arm around you and was saying who knows what, but you were laughing. Your laugh immediately made me like you. He dragged you over to me and introduced you to me. Then he started trying to get us together and you went bright red," he laughs.

"But, Zane obviously did something right, because we started to talk soon after, even though it took you a while to ask me out," you remember,

"But, i did eventually do it," he points out.

"And i was the happiest girl alive," He leans down and kisses your forehead. He starts to tell another story, but slowly you fall asleep, a smile on your face.

~~~

Sorry it was short, pls send in requests and thanks for reading!