~ Zane Hijazi ~

For @-multidaddies

I love Zane so much, so i really hope you like this xx

~~~

"Baby! Hurry up! We're gonna be eighty by the time your done!" Zane laughed at his own joke as you rolled your eyes from behind the bathroom door. After you had finally finished getting ready, and Zane had made three more jokes and had started to excessively knock on the door, you were ready to go.

You run out the door to grab your jacket but Zane grabs your wrist and spins you around to face him. 

"You look beautiful," he pulls you closer and kisses you. You pull away smiling.

"You know David's probably gonna torture us somehow," 

David had called you about an hour ago to meet at Liza's place for a bit for the vlog. Before you could ask any questions he had hung up, leaving you very confused. You and your boyfriend Zane had been speculating about what it could've been all afternoon. Finally it was time to go.

"Of course he will," he pushes your hair behind your ears and kisses your forehead.

"Stop! You'll mess up my make-up!" You playfully push him away. He just laughs at you and leads you out the front door.

~~~

Zane pulls the car up outside Liza's place. As you get out you notice the rest of the vlog squad's cars parked around near Liza's place too. 

"So it's not just us?"

"I don't think so,"

As Zane walks past Scotty's car he pulls the windscreen wipers up. He grins while you laugh at him.

"You're such a child," you say as he puts his arm around you.

"So what do u think David's got planned?"

"I'm pretty sure he plans on kidnapping us and shipping us all to different countries but maybe he'll save that for his 500th vlog," Zane says, pretending to seriously think. You laugh at him, his humour was just one of reasons you loved him.  You get to the front door and Zane turns to face you. He kisses you fondly.

You turn and face the front and just as you go to knock, Liza opens the door and pulls you in. She's holding a camera in her hand but quickly hides it behind her back when she sees you looking at it.

"Was that camera on, Liza?" you ask with a smirk.

"Nooo?" she says suspiciously. You and Zane laugh at her until someone puts a blanket on your head. You stumble backwards and reach out for Zane. You hope this is just for David's vlog and you're not actually being kidnapped. You yell out Zane's name before feeling the cold air of the night once again. With your arms pinned behind your back, your forced to walk down the street for a bit before being put inside what you assumed was a van. You sit down, trying to find a comfortable position, and hear voices around you.

"David, I swear..." this voiced sounded like Carly, so you yelled out her name.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" She said from across the space.

Everyone started to yell out names to work out who was there. In the end you worked out that it was Carly, Erin, Zane, Heath, Scotty, Kristen, Jason, Toddy, Corinna and Matt. Alex and Liza were helping David.