Really...?

Shit like this drives me insane. Why do some people not have any shred of human decency within them?

I don't understand why some people suddenly think it's okay to harass someone, just because they're popular on the internet, and then act like it's the fault of the person they're harassing. Some people on the internet are never even asking for fame to begin with, they're only doing what they love and enjoy, and just because they became popular for that, it doesn't mean people should have the ability to poke at them like they're a monkey in a zoo, and then act shocked when they get pissed off. 

I don't think I'd call myself "popular" as such, but I do know that since gaining a lot of support for my Mafiatale stories, (which I'm extremely grateful for), sometimes I just end up finding a few entitled people who suddenly think they deserve more, even though that was never exactly an agreement. In this video, Alex makes a good point - how the creator puts out the content, and the viewer supports and watches it, which is a pretty fair exchange. It makes it pretty even, and no one should start expecting more from anyone in any regard. 

I think I also find it weird how some people don't treat "popular" content creators like they're even human beings with emotions. We all get sad, we all get angry, and frustrated... But the moment you even show some kind of negative side to you, people act so surprised, like it's abnormal for you to show human emotion. I think it's okay sometimes to show those negative emotions, because what's the damn point in bottling shit up, that will likely just make you feel worse in the long run? Yeah, as a "popular" content creator you may have some responsibility to watch certain things you say, but I don't think that should mean that you have to completely pretend to be something you're not.

I don't know. I'm just rambling. Shit like this kinda frustrates me and makes me think of my own experiences with entitled people on the internet, so I felt like typing a bunch of crap just to get my thoughts out. 

Sorry to anyone who had to bother reading this crap. Lol