Marlon chuckled, then removed the boxers as well. He stood there, hands at his side, as he looked at the wall in front of us. His lips were still in a soft, pink smirk. I slowly walked around him, taking in every inch of his body.

Dim light lit over his shoulder blades like a spotlight, which was Marlon's favorite kind of light fixture. By the time I got to the front of him, his cock twitched without me touching it yet.

"Hands up." I ordered him. He lifted his hands to the ceiling. I struggled to reach the chains that would restrain him, he was after all six-foot.

An attractive blonde came over and looked Marlon up and down with a smirk. His cock was just as high as Marlon's.

"Need help?" He asked with anticipation.

"Certainly." Marlon flirted back, and I grabbed Marlon's face.

"Did I tell you to speak?" I mumbled at him, and he shut his mouth with a grin. The blonde tied Marlon's wrist to one of the chains. I kissed down Marlon's body and licked his member teasingly.

Marlon looked down at me, and by his facial expression I could tell he was straining for me to give him relief. I licked the tip while keeping eye contact with him, and the man finished up on Marlon's second arm.

I kneeled in front of him with my hands folded in my lap and sucked on the tip of his cock whole. He pushed his hips forward, and I pulled back.

"Constrain yourself." I told him, then unzipped my dress. I placed it on top of the pile where Marlon's clothes laid, and now I was only in my stockings and garter belt.

Marlon's abs tensed as he tried to control his need, and that led to precum dripping from his member.

I picked up a whip, and slid it down his shaft slowly. It pulsed at the touch, and Marlon looked down at it with parted lips. Then, I rolled it along his chest, and walked around him until I found myself rolling it down his back.

It got to his ass, and I moved it off his ass and to his balls. I slid it back while rubbing against them, and he grunted. Then, I lifted my whip and spanked his ass.

He moaned out with every spank, and I surely enjoyed the power.

Once we got back to my hotel room, we brought handcuffs that was given to us.

"Strip" I ordered him. He did as I told him. Then, I held onto his cock as I walked him to a nearby desk.

"Sit down." I demanded. He did just that. He smirked as I handcuffed his hands behind the chair. I took off my clothes as he watched inventively.

I stood bent over his seat, and he rubbed his lips on my breast. Then, he took my nipple in his mouth. I pulled back, and slapped him in the face.

He grinned with amusement. I aggressively pushed him closer into the desk. Then, I sat my bottom on the desk in front of him, and then opened my legs.

I was soaking as I sat in front of him, he looked at my heat with lust and hunger. I swiped my finger along my heat, then placed it in his mouth. He sucked on my finger, then sucked on it again as if it was phallic.

"Lick it." I ordered as I leaned back on my hands and pushed my heat forward. He buried his face into my heat, licking a long stripe up along my slit.

I took my two fingers and opened my lips for him as he licked my wet pussy. I rocked my hips against his face as he slowly licked up and down. Then, he licked around my entrance, and right below it. He teased as his tongue twirled right below my heat, then he went into my entrance.

He closed his eyes as his face moved up and down along my heat, then he began flicking my clitoris. My wetness rolled along my heat, and he licked it before it could even get anywhere.

He stuck his tongue inside me again, this time curling it up. He did this until I got close, then licked my clitoris to push me to paradise.

I orgasmed, and he licked as I did. Then, he sat back in his chair, his lips red and swollen. His cock was now hard as ever, and I stepped down from the desk. I rolled my finger along the tip, and it tensed at my touch.

"What are we gonna do about this?" I asked him, and he grinned at me, reaching in for a kiss.

I held his faced still from kissing me, and then I began straddling his lap. Then, I placed him inside of me, but I wouldn't move my hips.

"Please mistress." He said in a low, lust filled voice. I slowly shook my head no, and he tried to move his hips.

"Did I tell you to do that?" I asked aggressively. I pulled his chair with him still handcuffed in it, then I opened the door and left him in the hall.

I took his clothes that he discarded at the front door, then I threw it out on top of him. He was shocked, but he still seemed amused by all of this.

"Next time you'll learn to listen." I whispered to him, opening his handcuffs then walking back in my room. I slammed the door shut. After a few moments, he tried to open it.

"I need to put on my clothes." Marlon said calmly. Then he tried the door again. "Patricia?"

He tried again, now more furiously.

"Patricia!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.