Chapter 3*

*This chapter has sexual themes and cheek clapping. Read with caution.

I laid on my stomach on the bed as he slowly walked along the perimeter. His eyes burned into me as he admired every curve. He had long ago torn off the clothes I arrived in, and now I was bare, ass exposed for him.

He was still partially clothed. Shirtless, but his brown slacks and belt was still in place. His watch flickered and reflected light as he looked at me from every angle. The tinted glow from the lamp shined on our skin.

He stood in front of me, so that the bulge in his slacks was evident. I stared there instead of into his even more intimidating eyes. His hand ran along my cheek, then found its way around my neck. Then to my shoulder, and sensually rubbed its way down my back.

He was now leaned over me so far, that his hand was on my ass. My face was closer to his manhood than ever before. The only thoughts in my mind at the moment related to Marlon, and the pleasure I knew he was about to give me.

His hand ran down past my ass and to my thigh. He traced up my thigh and found his way to my heat. I exhaled, holding onto his belt as he—

"Patricia." Helen said as she stood over me. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as the sun shined in. Helen and Betty were standing there.

"Joan said you were mumbling and huffing in your sleep all night. You should be up already, don't you have to meet that fella?" Betty asked.

"That's later..." I groaned and put the pillow over my head.

"Well you have class, get up!" Helen said in the most sugary and high pitched voice known to man.

I slipped on my sheath dress, let down the curlers in my hair and rolled on my red lipstick. I made sure I was looking good that day. My pumps tapped on the floor as I headed out into the world.

Those days, colleges didn't have that many majors. They were all practical, and a little dull. Mine was education, since I always wanted to be a teacher. But not any old teacher— a teacher that would change the world.

I hoped to open a school for under privileged kids.

But in class, I suddenly couldn't concentrate on the science being sprawled across the board. All my mind was drifting to was the wretched fantasy I was having last night. How dare someone like me go after a guy like Marlon.

I'd only encountered him once, and already those lips were all I could think of. I thought of how I dreamt of him using them in the most forbidden way, yet bringing me ecstasy with every touch.

So that night I found myself in front of the actor's studio promptly. All I wanted was to see him again.

Crowds of people came out of the French doors of the building, both old and young. He stood out like a sore thumb. It's almost as if he was the embodiment of arousal, and he exuded it whenever he went.

He spotted me, and gave me a dead on stare. He didn't smile, he didn't say hello, he just made his way over to me. He put a cigarette between his soft lips, and looked me up and down.

"You look nice." He said simply. For someone who looked like him you didn't expect him to be so bland.

"I came to see you

"I came to see you." I answered. I was curious as to what he wanted from me, and exactly how he treated a girl.

"Do you smoke?" He asked, lifting his cigarette case.

"I don't. I know it's the norm, but I'm pretty repulsed by it." I honestly told him. Finally, he held his head eye and a grin spread across his face. He took the cigarette out from between his lips, and threw it on the ground.

His twisted foot on the white stick, and his hand rubbed his lips.

"I know a place uptown." Marlon mumbled. His eyes were so captivating.

"Where uptown?" I asked with a brow. He smiled and looked me up and down.

"Look at you, all cautious." He teased and I crossed my arms.

"I don't really go uptown." I told him. That was a totally different vibe from the rest of New York. My family always told me to stay away from that.

"Harlem is where the heat is at, kitten. If you want to have real good time, you go uptown." He smirked. I shook my head, I was not going to one of the most dangerous parts of the city. In those days, especially for a guy like Marlon, that was a death wish.

"Fine. So how about we try Central Park?" Marlon suggested. He turned his back to me and held out his arm, and I obliged by wrapping my arm around his. He walked over to Columbus Circle.

The side walk and trees curved around the statue of Columbus that stood high and mighty. Marlon clicked his teeth in disapproval, and spat at it.

"Twat." He denounced the statue. I chuckled and we walked into the park.

Now the tension was on. We were truly alone, no one really went into the park at night besides drunks and homeless people. It was our time to really get to know each other.

"You're at Hunter, right?" He asked.

"Yes. Hopefully I'll be in the education system one day. I want to open a school." I informed him, and he looked at me.

"So not only are you beautiful, but you're compassionate too." His lips turned up into a grin. It made me ache.

"I don't like to toot my own horn." I bashfully said. "What do you do? You were telling me about your way of life."

"I'm an actor, and I study the arts at the studio." He proclaimed for the world to hear. His voice echoed in the park that was silent at that time of night. I didn't have the amazed reaction he was looking for, so he added to it.

"And I told you I'm on Broadway—"

"You did. You definitely did."

"Many people don't take us seriously. Actors. But the way world views acting is getting a whole new face. It's not just on stage anymore, movies are becoming more and more elaborate everyday!" He defended his passion. "When you're watching a film on that silver screen, it moves you in a way no one can explain."

"You're passionate about this." I observed and he stopped and turned to me.

"I am." He said softly. Oh no. His eyes were doing that thing where he stared into my soul again. His lips, soft and pink, pouted at me. I could hear him lightly breathing in the cold air. His cheeks were slightly red from it all.

I wanted him to take me right there.

"I really want to get to know you, Patricia." He said as he stared into me. He held both of my hands as we stood together.

He began inching closer to me, and I could feel my heart drop. Next thing I knew his arms were wrapped around me, and those supple lips were intertwined with mine.

My eyes closed and my mind sailed away as we shared a kiss. Gosh, did he have a way to kiss. His lips moved to my cold cheek, then to my neck. Every place they touched lit up as if they were over a flame.

His hand moved down to my ass, and he squeezed it as we passionately kissed. I could feel myself getting wet and we were only in the park. He broke our kiss, and his hands held onto my waist. His thumbs rubbed as he held onto me.

"I don't live too far from here. Want to stop by?" He asked.