The Land Of Zakela

Zakela is a land of spirts, humans, elves, dwarfs and many other races where people are protected by the mighty empire of Zakela. This empire was taken over by a woman several years ago know as Ralia The Protector. She took the kingdom over from a mad tyrant who wished to enslave the people of his own land instead of serve them as there king. To the west of this kingdom you have the desert of Solfira filled with sand spirits and bandits. To the south you have the main body of the Empire who use this land as a advantage against attacking nations because it is covered by a wall of mountains that have many spirits of all nature and prime places to put a fortress that is untouchable other than from the air.

To the north you have the swamps and forests of the elves and cat people. Powerful and magical sentient beings that use there powers to defend there land as mages, and to the east you have the ports and harbours of the nation of Torcalda a rich nations know for there fleet and there trade with other nations beyond the sea weather that is true or not, nobody outside of Torcalda knows.

In the middle of the land is the Home Of Dragons. It as its name says is where dragons of the earth are born and has no real biome as it seems to be as unpredictable in nature as all dragons are.

With this I give you The Land Of Zakela and may Demios's journey begin.