"You don't look bad yourself" Taehyung said a little hesitantly. Jimin knew he was lying. Actually, he looked terrible and had lost so much weight so he just shrugged.

"You came here to see me didn't you? Where you going to just leave?"

Jimin scratched his head awkwardly.

"Well em...em... "

Suddenly, Jungkook and Taemin entered. Taehyung looked at Jimin and sighed. Jimin was too embarrassed to even look at him.

"Tae Tae, You've really done a wonderful job" Jungkook hailed Taehyung hugging him tight.

"Are all your fans gone?" Taehyung said with a tired look.

"They are your fans too hyung" He said.

"Jimin?" It was Taemin who first noticed him. Jimin blushed and faked a smile.

"Jimin! it's really you. Long time no see" Taemin shouted and embraced him.

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes met briefly and the tension between them began to grow heavily in the room.

"Jimin, how long has it been?" The younger whispered.

"Ten years" Jimin answered. "I heard about your engagement....congratulations!"

"Thanks!" Both Joongkuk and Taemin said.

Taehyung looked uncomfortable at the scene and was only too glad when a female producer entered with a microphone.

"Sir, it's time" she said directing the microphone to Taehyung.

"Thanks" Taehyung said and turned to Jimin.

"Please don't leave until I'm done with the meet and greet"

Jimin scoffed. "For someone you haven't seen or contacted for ten years, you look pretty eager to have me stay"

Taehyung breathed deeply. "Just don't leave okay?"

He shook Jungkook and Taemin's hands. "Thanks for coming and make sure you buy something at the auction"

"Of course man" Jungkook said and Taehyung left.

Jungkook and Taemin turned to Jimin.

"It was good to see you again my friend. We should catch up sometime" Taemin said. They exchanged numbers then he and Jungkook left arm in arm.

Jimin felt terrible seeing them together but he tried to control himself. He was a mature man now. He was no longer the twenty three year old who allowed his emotions get the best of him.

Jimin ended up attending the auction and purchasing the sandy beach picture and one painting.

Jungkook and Taemin didn't spend much time. They quickly left since they had a lot of schedules but Jimin noticed Jungkook looking at him with a stern gaze even when he entered the car with Taemin and drove off.

He decided to wait for Taehyung at the corridor where he bumped into him. It was evening when Taehyung finally came and he looked exhausted.

"I should just go....you look very tired"

Taehyung laughed. "I'm alright. Let's just have a drink together"

He took Jimin to the roof top of the building and they sat down on a leather couch. It was very convenient enough for them to look at the stars.

Taehyung brought some cans of beers from a small fridge close to the wall and handed two to Jimin.

"Thanks..."

They drank slowly. After a while of comfortable silence, Jimin spoke.

"Ten years Taehyung, why did you leave for ten years without even contacting me once?"

Taehyung gulped his drink, lowering his gaze "I... I had a reason"

"What was it? Was it because I married Jeongyeon and didn't listen to you?"

Taehyung shook his head. "It's not that. I just needed time for myself. I needed to expand my career and understand what I wanted for my life" He paused "How is Jeonyeong by the way?"

"She's fine. She's a wonderful woman...."

"But does she know about you...."

Jimin shrugged "I don't know. It's complicated"

Taehyung sighed. "I see, you are still in love with Jungkook"

Jimin bit his lips.

"I'm sure even he could see it" Taehyung said and Jimin sighed sadly.

"You still kept in contact with Jungkook and even Namjoon. I was the only one left in the loop....why is that?"

Taehyung shook his head " You don't understand..." he bit his lips. "It's complicated"

"Then make me understand. Did you have a grudge against me or something?"

Taehyung stood up. "It's getting late. I think you should go"

Jimin stood up "Not without an explanation. It's what I came here for"

"Stop it Jimin"

"Why?"

Taehyung's eyes suddenly turned red in anger.

"You wanted to know why? It's because I...."

He stopped and tears fell down his eyes. Jimin stood rooted in the spot when he looked into his eyes and noticed something amiss. His heart beat frantically in his chest.

It wasn't possible.

"Tae....you..."

He stepped back and Taehyung began to cry. "That's why I left" he muttered.

"I'm sorry but I have to go" Jimin whispered looking dazed as he ran off knowing Taehyung was watching him. He was stunned. Yet, he couldn't understand why he was feeling so strange after discovering Taehyung's overwhelming secret. He walked out of the building still in a daze and just kept walking. He only stopped when an old fortune teller sitting at the road side called out to him. A park of tarot cards where spread on her table in front of her.

"Pick a card" She said with a smile displaying her broken sets of teeth.

"What?"

"Pick one!" She urged in a shrill voice.

Jimin reached out and picked one card. The woman smiled. "Take that one with you. Everything you wish will come through"

It had a picture of a time clock.

Jimin gave the woman one hundred won "Thank you"

Jimin smiled and left. His mind was still reeling from his encounter with Taehyung, Jungkook and Taemin. When he reached home, he quickly went to bed. Jeonyeong was already asleep so he slid in beside her without taking his clothes off, the card still in the pocket of his pants as he slept off.

Jimin woke up that morning and sluggishly went to the bathroom. He went the wrong way and sighed when he saw the door. Once in, he looked into the mirror ready to wash his hands but then froze when he saw his face. A familiar stranger stared right back at him. The sleep had wiped away from his eyes as he looked around the bathroom. It was different. A loud piercing scream escaped from his lungs. He ran out to his bedroom and nearly had a heart attack. This bedroom wasn't the one he was living in presently but the one he lived in ten years ago.

The door opened and a lanky guy entered with a huge smile on his face.

"Jimin, are you ready?"

"Hoseok!" He yelled recognizing his roommate and college friend. He looked younger, exactly like how he used to be ten years ago.

" What are you standing there for? This is the chance you had wanted to meet Jungkook. The game starts in twenty minutes"

Jimin couldn't believe it. He stared at the calendar on the wall opposite his bed. It was 2019. 10th March 2019. He had travelled back in time. This was the best thing that had ever happened in his life.

Did you like this chapter? Vote and comment