So who could it be? It's already established that the fact that the seven elemental power spheres were already located and placed in TAPOPS. There is no way anyone could have gotten access to them and their powers.

Did Boboiboy activate his ultimate move earlier?

No. He couldn't have. He had obviously used Storm.

For the fact that the attacker's face was unseen, veiled by flames and inferno.

Gopal and Yaya dodged another torrent of flames. This attack held no precision, as if its goal was to destroy everything in its path... or to lure someone out.

Yaya and Gopal had run out of sanctuary. A fiery humanoid appeared right atop them but went unnoticed by the two. Fang shot to his feet, stepping in before the fire enveloped both of them. Tendrils of shadows grew from shadows, forming a dome that shielded both of them.

The figure let out a cry of shock. In a split second, where his flames were deflected by the dome, Fang and Ying could see his face. His eyes were blazing fire gold. A red cap's bill was tall on his head, fitting to the style that they had once encountered.

"Boboiboy?" Ying croaked.

The flames stopped. All of them. They receded back into Boboiboy's body.

Fang blinked. Was he hallucinating? Did Boboiboy shrink or go back in time or what? This was not Inferno. This was definitely not Boboiboy. This boy looked like Boboiboy, but he looked exactly like the 14-year-old Boboiboy in the form of Blaze.

"I don't think I'm seeing things straight," Ying slurred.

"Who are you?" Fang demanded. "Why do you look like Boboiboy?"

The boy shirked in clear disgust. "And why the hell are you gay for him?"

Fang spluttered and glared. At the same time, Ying received reports of every attack in every sector disappearing. The attackers were gone as if they'd never been there, leaving piles of debris behind.

Then suddenly, all at once, five people burst in from every sides of the room walls. There was red lightning, frosty ice, a metal golem and a hurricane; all of them gathering as one.

Fang squinted his eyes. He wasn't seeing this right. It couldn't be.

A teenager and a young child rode each of the golem's shoulders. A teen hovered in the air on a hoverboard. Another teenager stood next to the child Blaze. Then another child was standing on a podium of ice.

They all looked like Boboiboy.

That said, but there were differences. Their faces might share the same features, but other than that, it's as different as night and day. Their hairstyles were different, their eyes displaying a wild spectrum of colours, and their ages were different.

They were Boboiboy's second tier elements, but all possessing new, more powerful traits than the last.

The three teenagers were Thunderstorm, Quake and Cyclone. The two children were Blaze and Ice. The youngest one was Thorn.

"There's – there's one element missing," Fang noticed. "Solar."

Ying glared. "That's what you're going for? Not the fact that they suddenly look more human?"

Quake nodded to Ice. Ice responded with a simple nod. Then both of them simultaneously leapt to the ground, fists connecting with the metal floor.

An ice and metal wall was raised, obscuring their view of them.

And when they finally hacked through, they were gone like dust in the wind.

* * *

Boboiboy's lip quivered. This was a huge risk, considering the circumstances and the possible negative outcomes. He stared at the child lying on life support with alien technology, eyes closed shut and skin tinted blue. This had to work—he can't afford to fail again.

The boy was no older than ten. Crystals of ice laid in his hair, his skin cold to the touch.

Using the technology and information he gained from Fang's watch, he slowly guided the overexposed ultraviolet energy from the child's watch and into air. His hands shook with nervousness and fear, but there was no pain. One wrong move and he will lose someone else he cared about.

Half a minute later, the last of the shadows had left the child's power watch. The frost in the child's hair melted into mist, life returning to his face.

Boboiboy collapsed on his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks. He finally did it. He had finally saved him — after so long—

The boy whimpered in his coma. Then his eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing amber gold eyes that glowed like the sun.

"Ngh..." The 7-year-old Solar whimpered weakly. He slowly sat up on his bed and looked around, only to be tackled by a 16-year-old Boboiboy, who was crying tears of joy.

"Solar! You're awake!" Boboiboy cried. "After two years! I'm so sorry I brought this upon you!"

It took Solar moments to soak in the information.

"I never should have given you the watch so prematurely. I didn't calculate the aftereffects because I got that power when I was dying in space! I'm a failure as a brother," Boboiboy berated himself. "You – you missed two years of your life!"

Solar was next to clueless on why he fell asleep as a five-year-old and woke up as a seven-year-old, but he knew his oldest brother was sad. He laid his hand on Boboiboy's cheek.

"Don't cry, big brother. You only wanted the best for me," Solar coaxed. "Am I still the smartest and best-looking?"

Boboiboy smiled and wiped his tears. "Yeah. You're still the smartest and the handsomest."

The door of the infirmary opened behind them. On the doorway, stood the rest of their brothers. All of them acknowledged Solar's awakening and Boboiboy's return.

13-year-old Blaze screamed and wailed like a baby. He clung to Boboiboy's shirt and shrieked and told him to never leave again. Ice, who was Blaze's younger twin, clamped himself on Boboiboy's back like a koala bear.

15-year-old Thunderstorm warned both Boboiboy and Solar to not repeat that ever again. He was the oldest among the triplets, with Cyclone being second and Quake being third. Quake checked on Solar as Cyclone cried a waterfall.

7-year-old Thorn refused to let go of his younger twin, Solar. He cried and cried and cried until Solar promised he'll never sleep for so long again. Thorn is lonely without Solar.

"You should have told us you got the formula already." Quake frowned.

Boboiboy scratched his head. "Uh, got overwhelmed and forgot about it?"

"Idiot," Thunderstorm snapped. "So the two attacks we did today were useless? Oh my fucking go—"

"Thunder! Solar just woke up!" Quake chided. "Let's not ruin his vocabulary now."

Solar whispered to Blaze and Cyclone and Thorn, "I already know what that means."

"No way! You're so smart!" Thorn's eyes sparkled. "You just woke up too! What does it mean?"

Solar whistled and turned away. Cyclone and Blaze both turned hard of hearing.

Thorn pouted. "I hate all of youuuu!"

Quake ignored them. "So now what? We're still a famous vigilante organization. We can't just abandon it."

Boboiboy shrugged. "We'll see what has to be done. Besides, I've still got a bone to pick with TAPOPS. School hasn't started yet, so I guess that's something."