Jimin clutched his tiny fists and was about to start a verbal warfare when his least favourite person intruded.

“We need to hurry” Yoongi stood at the entrance of the dining hall, face showing hints of panic.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook to see him abandon his plate and taking long strides heading to the front door, whilst holding his glass of water. Without contemplating on it, Jimin followed after Jungkook.

“Why are you here?” Jungkook spoke as they reached the porch and he handed his empty glass to a confused soldier.

“Are you going into war?” Jimin looked around and defied his husband with a question of his own.

“Yes, go finish dinner and stay inside” Jungkook was now arming himself with numerous handguns, grenades and a rifle.

As the Commander finished, Jimin lunged at him before he could walk towards a huge truck.

“Good luck” Jimin mumbled in Jungkook's chest as he clutched him tightly. The taller could only blink before his tiny husband retreated his face from his chest.

“Stay safe” Jimin looked up at Jungkook, hands still on Jungkook's waist. He moved back when Jungkook just gave a nod.

Jungkook couldn't form words at this point. He really wanted to stay away from his husband but that was clearly going to be a tough job.

Jimin walked back silently as Jungkook left. He glanced back to see his assistant following him.

“I'm sorry” Jimin turned towards him.

“Why sir? You don't have to apologise for anything” his eyes widened comically as the man was actually surprised to see a humble royal.

“I was rude at the palace, it was wrong of me. I sincerely apologise for it. You were just trying to help” Jimin hung his head in shame.

“It's okay sir, I understand that you were tensed. Anyone in your place would be” he gave a small smile and Jimin gave a relieved expression.

“Thank you Taeyong” Jimin hoped he can be friends with him.

“You're welcome sir” the assistant nodded.

“Can you please call me by my name?” Jimin led them towards his office since his appetite left along with his husband.

“No! Commander would have my head” he exclaimed with a small chuckle.

“At least when we're alone?” Jimin gave him glance over his shoulder and the man nodded with a smile.

Jimin sighed in defeat. He became more dejected when he realised that Taeyong would call him Taemin instead of Jimin if he agreed to it.

Taeyong was dismissed for the night as Jimin set to finish his paperwork.

_______________________________________

A bullet whizzed past Jungkook's ear as he was pulled down with force, causing him to yelp and fall into the knee length water logged trench he was hiding in.

“What the fuck man?!” Yoongi gave him an enraged expression, face half covered in mud.

“Sorry, I can't concentrate” Jungkook screamed back wiping the mud away from his face.

“We're gonna lose like this!” Yoongi screamed and raised just his hand above and blindly shot the whole clip from his rifle.

“Just another 24 hours, their ammo will be over” Jungkook pulled the pins off of a half dozen grenades and threw them towards the side of their enemies.