Chapter 2: Bullshit

Waking up and finding Shaun gone was a relief. I just got in the shower and started my day. After lotion on my skin and putting clothes on, I rolled a blunt. I lit my blunt as I called Nikki to see what she doing.

" Wassuph sus what you doing?"

" At the park come out sus it's a good day."

"Ight I'm rolling this blunt and I'll be on my way."

"Mai do you work tonight?"

" Nah why what's the move?"

"Shit I'm trynna get fucked up  tonight."

"Say no more you got money on you?"

"Yeah bitch come on let's get the day started bitch."

" Okay bitch I'm on my way! *Hangs up*"

I just looked in the mirror to make sure my outfit look good. All I had on was my blue crop top jacket and missme shorts with my blue fur sandals. A bitch stay with a little fur on and I can't wait for it to get cold I'ma show these bitches how to dress! I rolled two more blunts because me and Nikki Rey get fucked up on a Sunday but I hope no bullshit start because every time me and sus hang out we always in some shit and it never fails. Its been like that since middle school and I'm sick of the shit but I ain't gone cut her off, that's my best friend also and she never left me in shit by myself and she always caring so I'm give my bitch that. She had my back since I met her and so did darion.  My bitches always been down for the ride. But I pulled up to the park and it was packed as hell. I got out and walked to Nikki. As usual the niggas gotta stare at me when I walk through. As I walked up to Nikki she had a slushie in both of her hands.

"Awww bitch you brought me a slushie."

Nikki handed it to me as I sat on the table and lit my blunt.

" Mai you always gotta bring the damn attention every where we go"

I just laughed and passed her blunt. I could feel somebody staring at me hard so I turned around and got dammit it's Shaun. Why the hell he gotta be everywhere im at. I just ignored his presence and went on about my day. Me and Nikki just smoked and dranked. It was going on 6:30 pm so we went to my car cause a bitch need air sitting in that heat.

" Mai darion told me about you and Shaun."

" He always running his damn mouth like I wasn't gone tell you."

" I'm just saying Mai Shaun ain't no good."

I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

" I'm not fucking with that man nikki and how would you know if I was he's married."

" I know.... tiara she's my cousin on my daddy side Mai and Shaun ain't shit he got alot of money and is a well respected man but when it comes to my cousin he don't give a fuck unless its about the baby and he let us as in the family know he don't love her and that's fucked up."

" Well once again I don't fuck with Shaun and I'm not tiara so that's her and also even if I wanted to fuck with Shaun so what."

She just looked at me

" Mai if that's what you on right. Now I'm going home because I don't have time for your attitude."

" Well if your ass wasn't being so nosey and let me tell my side of the story and tell you what happened myself instead of going off what darion said I wouldn't have this attitude so go."