"Huh?"

Raeyeon scrunched her eyebrows, confused by what she meant, but shrugged it off as she inhaled a breath to get ready for her first fight. Shutting her eyes, she urged Rose to take her to a safe spot, somewhere near where the cells were placed at.

But Rose don't go for safety.

When Raeyeon opened her eyes, she was met with three times the guards she'd seen before, standing all-set, with threatening weaponaries in their arms.

"Fudge you Rose." whispered Raeyeon in her heart.

The enemies instantly dashed to the petite girl in a struck of lightning, blades ready to tear her apart. Alarmed and terrified, Raeyeon's instincts shouted her to 'RUN!'. But her body was no longer of her control. In a matter of seconds, the blade that supposedly swiped towards her neck parted into two, the exquisite weapon instantly damaged with just a simple touch of Raeyeon's milky skin.

Raeyeon held both of her clenched fists up, startled. "Holy cheeseballs. I did that. Eh, wait? I could control the talking?"

"What the heck?!" one of the assassins spat.

"SHOOT HER!"

The girl squealed. "Oh shoot no no no no no no-" her legs leaped up, followed by her body that twirled ever so swiftly in the air, white mist gracefully surrounding her. Her palms crumpled into a tight fist, then released. And all the bullets targeting her had turned its way towards the shooter.

The assassins never stopped flooding in, probably because of acknowledging her presence.

Her hands dug into her pockets without her consent, surprisingly earning her two roses in her palm. "Huh? What are these for-" her palm crushes the roses, and gas invaded the space around her, while her feet took her out of the area.

Raeyeon tried to look back to see what happened, to witness the assassins she faced laying lifeless on the ground, some choking in torture.

Oh my God, a rose-shaped gas grenade?

Lady Rose was ridiculously strong.

That didn't even take 3 minutes 'till the guards lay down.

About 6 minutes of running around the building, to the highest floor, not even at all breathless, around her were loads of professionally futuristic, ornate cells. It was twice as secured as hers, but they were still behind thick bars, not just walls. There were different faces of vampires, getting her to contemplate on what to do, but her smile almost cornered her eyes when she noticed the one with two of her friends.

"Jihoon! Daniel!" called Raeyeon.

The two instantly shifted their heads. "Raeyeon?!"

Raeyeon noticed a fingerprint scanning device that had to match with an admin in order to free them. And yet another surprise, her lips opened by itself, "Pretty little children lying, moon in the sky is shining. Little device, let unveal your secret hiding, for your machine inside is breaking."

It took two minutes of silence.

"Okay nevermind-"

Tick!

And the cells set release.

"She's back at it with those rhymes again?" said Daniel, as soon as he stepped out.

"I'm guessing it's the witch inside her." Jihoon said, a saddening smile on his lips. "you didn't have to use her, Raeyeon."

Inside, he thought to himself, 'you really didn't have to...you could've done it without her.'