The shock

Hi friends,
Here is the next part..
Thank you for the votes & comments on previous part..
I'm in middle of my exams so this update was written in hurry sorry if it's not up-to the mark..

_____ _____

As her face came into his view blood drained out from Rk's face as he watched on shock with a mere whisper escaping his lips "Madhu..??!!"

He puts his hand on his forehead & closed his eyes shut.. No !! This is not possible.. He must be hallucinating.. She can't be here..!! He open his eyes again hoping against hope that he would just see different woman not Madhu but no, it was her only.. He can say it his mind is not playing games with him but she is here for real only.. He had spent the night with her & that was the truth.. God!! He had slept with his best friend.. How could he..?? How could he commit such a huge mistake rather sin..?? How could he force Madhu..?? He knew Madhu.. She would never let any guy touch her .. His hands grow cold as he put his hand over her shoulder again shaking her out of her sleep.. Madhu's brows curve into a frown as she felt someone shaking her.. More than the shaking the shivering hand disturbed her.. She feels Lil pain all over her body as she tries to move .. She blinked her eyes twice before opening it slowly & as soon as her gaze landed on a deadpan shocked Rk her eyes grows wide in shock & panic.. She carefully studies his face & her heart breaks all over again seeing the pain & guilt in eyes.. He looked broken than the previous day & there was a drop of tear in his eyes.. Madhu drop her eyes down in shame.. She didn't know what to say him.. She knows she did wrong but she couldn't think straight back then.. She couldn't be his love but now after what happened will she loss him as a friend too..?? She dreaded to think.. She can't even blame him if he accuses her of what happened between them.. He was not in his senses but she was, she could have stopped him but she didn't.. Maybe he was feeling disgusted of her thinking she had taken advantage of his state.. But that was not the truth .. On other side Rk was feeling suffocated.. As soon as Madhu had seen him she was shocked .. He noticed her painful eyes when she looked into his eyes & it made him even more guilty.. He remembered bits of previous night.. How he had forcefully kissed her in the bar, how he dragged her into his room & how she tried to say something & her slight protests though not vividly he remembered it.. How could he not realize Madhu then..?? Was he too drunk that he couldn't see her & hear her voice..?? He feels helpless & still Madhu hadn't utter a word.. He didn't know what to say.. Whatever he says it won't change anything or make it right.. Never in his life he had thought that there would be a day when he becomes tongue-tied before Madhu.. She was the one he shared his all worries & problems with but now she is the one who is the reason for his worry .. What should he say now..?? Beg at her feet for forgiveness..?? But will his apology wash off her pain.. Will it give her back what she had lost bcoz of him.. But he need to apologize.. The sin he did was too much to subside with a sorry but still he has to.. & he wanted to hear his punishment from Madhu.. Even if she decides to sent him to jail for what he did he will happily accept that fate coz he knows he deserves it.. He was about to open his mouth when he hears a faint whisper followed by a sob "Sorry" .. He looks at her shocked.. Sorry!! Did she just said sorry to him..?? He couldn't believe his ears.. Why was Madhu sorry for what he did..?? Wasn't it he who was supposed to say this..??

"Why..??"he asks her unable to believe that she had said sorry to him for the sin he committed.. On the other hand Madhu mistook his 'Why' as an accusation .. She looked at her knitted finger & bit her bottom lip to muffle her sobs & continued to blabber how she had came in search of him & how they ended up together in bed.. Rk was shocked to hear her confession as he looks at her tongue tied.. He still couldn't believe the fact that what happened between them was consensual.. & it made him even more guiltier thinking how she sacrificed herself for him.. No one would ever have gone to this extent to soothe his pain like Madhu did but he found solace by spoiling her life.. How could he..?? Suddenly he felt numb.. He couldn't sit there.. He wanted to go away from there from everyone.. Seeing his jeans lying on the floor he quickly takes it & put it on, then gathering rest of his clothes he dashes to washroom without giving her a second glance with Madhu worriedly looking him going.. By the time Rk has come out Madhu was fully dressed .. He takes Madhu's hand bag & his wallet from the table over there & walks towards her.. Giving her the bag he takes hold of her hand & started to walk out dragging her along with him.. Madhu gets even more worried seeing his cold attitude towards her.. They go to the parking lot & Rk leaves her hand when they reached near his car .. He opens the door of the car & sits on the driver seat & Madhu without a word walks to the other side & sits down on the passenger seat quietly.. He starts the engine & drives off..