bonus • wendy x TAT • part one

dedicated to: -demri-

• W E N D Y •

THE SUPPLY CLOSET was dark and sultry. I haven't seen the light of day in nearly three months. Not since the love of my life tossed me aside as if I were nothing but a piece of trash. I knew he felt something more for me—something he hasn't felt for anyone else. And he threw all of that away because I ran empty. Because I wasn't good enough. Because I was a disappointment.

I'm sorry, Levi.

    Over the past three months, however, I've learned that Levi has moved on. So I decided to do so as well. It was a long and exhausting process, but my feelings for that bastard has morphed from adoration to pure fury. I've bottled—excuse the pun—up my emotions for so long, I've harbored that rage for such a long time, that I swear, if I ever see Levi again... he's going to regret tossing me away.

    And then the supply closet opened. The sudden flash of light was nearly blinding to my senses. But when my nozzle finally adjusted to the light, I saw him. Levi. Ooh, that son of a biscuit is going to get it now! But before I could so much as move, he produced something from behind him—oh, my Levi—and he threw it inside. With a clatter, it landed next to me. And then the supply closet door shut, and I heard the click of the lock.

    And then I heard muffled sobbing.

    I shuffled around to face who Levi just threw in here without a care. It was pitch black, but seeing as this fanfiction is a figment of someone's imagination, I can see perfectly. On the floor was nothing other than a broom.

    Why did Levi throw a broom away? Even when the two of us were dating, I caught him sneaking glances at their long, hard lengths, at their beautiful, luscious bristles. Why would he throw one away?

    "Hello?" I said. "Are you all right?"

    "Who's there?" The broom called, suddenly looking up. "Don't try anything funny! I know how to whoop the shit out of you."

    "It's all right," I swallowed. "My name is Wendy. I'm a bottle of Windex."

    "You're Wendy!" The broom rolled away from me—as if fearful. "I heard stories about you! You made Captain Levi miserable. The other cadets were so concerned about him that they bought me. I'm TAT, a broom."

    "I know I made him sad," I sighed, turning away to slump in my corner, "but so did you if he tossed you away."

    It was silent for a moment, before I heard the sound of wood against the concrete floor. TAT was rolling closer. "I'm sorry about what I said, Wendy. I'm still just a little bit... hurt. I thought that Captain Levi and I had something... special. Guess it was just my imagination."

    "It's all right, TAT," I smiled at them. "It will get better. We'll face this together. We need to show him that he is not the person who makes us who we are. We are better than him. What do you say?"

    A small tear ran down TAT's long handle. "Let's make that bitch pay."

• • • • •

should i make a part two?