Part19

It starts with Ishra thanking the judge. The judge has given 30 days to Ishita in order to prove herself. They were both so happy with this decision and decided to get their daughter's love back.

When Niddhi heard this news she was shocked beyond limit. She thought that Ishra has bribed the judge and confronted the judge about this. Unfortunately for her, the judge told her that she could be arrested for accusing a judge..... Niddhi who was speechless could not do anything.

Ruhi on the other hand was puzzled. She didn't know how to react with this decision. Deep inside, she felt extremely happy to be back with her family and away from that witch Niddhi. But she neglected this fact and kept telling herself that she hate Ishita and will never go back to her.

The judge also told them that there will be surprise visit and she will monitor the atmosphere of the house. Ishra accepted and were so happy to have their Ruhi back.

Raman took Ruhi with him and was joined by ishita. The three of them went in a car and the rest of the family went in another one.
Before going home, Raman stopped at an ice cream shop. He bought Ruhi's favourite flavour and one for her madrasan. He gave it to Ruhi first. Ruhi was still unable to react and at last she decided to go with the flow but she will never accpet them again as hee parents.
She took the ice cream and through her eyes, tears of happiness could be seen. She was happy to know that her papa still remembers her likes and dislikes.

"you still remember my favourite flavour" said Ruhi. It was the first sentence since she came back with then.

"of course beta, papa still remember everything about you. You are my princess!" replied Raman. Ishita was happy seeing this father-daughter moment. In her mind she decided to do all the efforts needed to bring her first love back.

After a while, the trio left the shop and went home. Once they have reached there, pihu was excited to see her Ruhi didi. She immediately went to hug her and kissed until the latter was having difficulty to breath. Ruhi also was so happy to see her.

"Raman you see this, this love itself will help us ti bring our daughtee back. See how much they love each other" said a whispering Ishita to Raman.

"yeah right my madrasan. Their love for each other is indeed very strong. I just hope that our daughter will be back with us forever" replied Raman in a equal tone.

After all the cute sister moments, ishita went to Ruhi and brought her to her room.
"why is she doing all this now. Where was she for 7 years ago when i needed her the most. I can't stay here. Within 30 days, i will make them oust me from the house themselves. I will do lota and lots of mistakes and will make them hate me" thought Ruhi. Even though she was happy to be back with her family she could not forget the fact that her Ishima and Papa left her with Niddhi. At times she wanted to hug them and tell them how much she still loves her papa and ishima but then she remembers all the tortures that she has endured......

Ishita seeing her daughter in reflection, she touched her and felt something inside her. She has missed being with her daughter during all these years. She then remembers how Ruhi made her marry Raman. And how ruhi used to love her. She remembers their moments together.

       - - - - - - - - - - - - -     - - - - - - - -
So here is the update guys,
           Hello everyone. First of all i would like to wish you all a very merry christmas 2018.

Hope you have liked this chapter and do comment and vote. Do tell me about your reviews.....
And this chapter was just about how Ishra and Ruhi felt after this decision.

I know that it is a short chapter but nowada i am very busy. I was trying to take some time for wattpad. I have got time to write this only. But i will update a long one soon.

Bye
     Venisha💖