After 7 year leaps

The episode starts with ishita in a big house. She was heading towards her clinic which was in her house itself. She saw a little girl who was suffering from dental pain and recalled her memories.
Flashback:
A small little girl whose name was ruhi was in great pain. She could not tolerate so she went to Ishita's clinic where the latter saw her first. From that moment ishita was attracted to her. Ruhi who normally was afraid of dentists did not throw any tantrums. Ishita was narrating stories to her so she did not feel any pain. Ruhi then kissed Ishita which made ishita very happy.
End of flashback
Tears was in the eyes of Ishita but before the tears could come out, she suddenly heard the girl crying. She then went in her clinic and told the girl to lay on the bed. As soon as she finished the treatment, she prescribed some medicines to the girl and gave her an appointment.
She then made her way to her room where she sit on her bed and started recalling her what happened 7 years ago. Then after a while, a girl came to the room and asked "Amma, why are you sad. Are you missing ruhi? "

"Yes, I am badly missing her" replied Ishita.
The girl was Aliya (Mani's niece). She addressed ishita as Amma as she lost her parents in an accident. Ishita was now staying at Mani's house.
Then to cheer Ishita's mind, aliya asked her to come with her to a concert which will be performed by the teen sensation Ruhaan. Ishita then agree to go.
There, at the concert Ishita and aliya made their way inside the auditorium where a boy named Ruhaan came on the stage to perform. He was a great rockstar. Aliya was a fan of Ruhaan and always wanted to meet him. After the concert before getting in the car, ruhaan threw his heart shaped card with the letter R to his fans. One came on the hand of Ishita which she brought home. At home, Ishita was seeing the card shaped and was recalling ruhi upon seeing the letter R
She was crying and crying till she slept.

Hope you guys like it. Suggestions are mostly welcome. If you do not like it do tell me i will change it right now itself.

Please vote and comment of you like it and again sorry for grammatical mistakes.