Part 16- Continue

It starts with Ruhi/Ruhaan in Ashok's house. She was afraid to be with Ashok but she had to hide her fearness as Ashok doesn't know that she is Ruhi.

On the other side, Raman and Ishita were worried for Ruhi. They wanted to know whether their Ruhi is alive. Shagun comes to the hotel along with Pihu. To her surprise, Shagun find Raman hugging Ishita and consoling her. Pihu wanted to talk with Raman. But shagun thought that she is going to talk about the wedding, so she tried to stop Pihu.

"Papa is ruhaan going back. Because i have seen him in a car with Ashok uncle. He was keeping Ruhaan's bag" asked Pihu. Everyone turned towards her with lots of question. Because they were searching for Ruhaan. Ishra were shocked, they thanked Pihu and rush to Ashok's house.

--------------------------

In the meantime, Ashok's mind was filled of questions.

" Ruhaan what's your age and where were you born? Where are your parents " asked Ashok bombarding Ruhi/Ruhaan with questions...

"Why do you want to know all this" replied Ruhaan.

"I want to know. Say" said Ashok. Ruhi trying to hide her identity finally answered his questions.

"I am 16. And i tour with mam, and my parent trust her a lot" replied Ruhi.

"Did your mam tell you about her past. Do you know any girl named Ruhi" asked Ashok trying to extract information from Ruhaan.

"No.. I think that i should leave now" replied Ruhaan/Ruhi. She was now afraid if Ashok identifies her.

"Niddhi is your manager. Why do you want to get into this matter" asked Ashok.

"Mam gave me my first break and i am successful because of her today. Now can you call a cab for me please" replied Ruhaan.

"No you can't help Niddhi. Perhaps your parents can help her, call them now" said Ashok.

"No I can't call them. I don't want to trouble them so i will handle it myself" replied Ruhaan panicking. Ashok thought that Ruhaan is hiding something.