Part 18

It starts with Ishra reaching their flat after the scene at Niddhi's house.. Ishita quickly entered in her room at the Iyer's place... Raman was worried seeing how restless Ishita was and the way Ruhi was behaving... He was himself feeling helpless for not being able to do anything about Niddhi.. If only Ruhi would have understood him and Ishita, Niddhi would have already been in jail by now... But unfortunately things went wrong....

Later in the evening, Raman was sitting in the flat's garden... He was later joined by Ishita.. Both were soon having a talk. After some time, Ishita could sensed that Raman was not alright. She realises that Raman is having back pain.

"Raman, please turn yourself" said. Ishita. Raman quietly turned himself as he could no longer bear this pain. Ishita start massaging him...

**yeh hai mohabbatein song plays**

Shagun who was searching for Raman suddenly noticed them. She was holding a cup of coffee for Raman ☕.
Seeing them she got jealous and angrily left the place..

After some moments, Raman asked Ishita to sleep as they have to leave early in the morning... Before leaving Ishita told him not to sleep on his back and wished him a goodbye.. Raman also wished her the same. And raman left first followed by Ishita....

The next day, the entire family went to the court... They were all seated inside the court... Soon their case started.. It was the same judge who was in charge of Ruhi's custody case in her childhood...

The judge called Niddhi to the witness box. Then Raman's lawyer started telling the judge about Niddhi's truth
But Niddhi denied everything that was being said about her kidnapping Ruhi. After some minutes, the judge called Ruhi in the witness box. Ruhi has come and was made to vow to tell the truth only..... Then the lawyer started telling the judge that Niddhi has kidnapped Ruhi 7 years ago..

"Stop it... Niddhi has not kidnapped me" shouted Ruhi... Everyone was shocked.
Ishita and Raman couldn't believe that their own daughter was against them.

"Ruhi what are you saying beta? " replied Ishita emotionally.

"I am only telling the truth. Judge aunty, 7 seven years ago i wasn't kidnap by Niddhi. Rather Ishita Bhalla took me there in order to exchange me for Pihu. At that time, Niddhi had kidnapped Pihu and she asked Ishita to choose one of us. But this woman here, has choose Pihu over me" said Ruhi angrily.

"Ruhi what are you saying... This woman here has made you against us. Say the truth... " said Ishita.

"Ishitajii of you want to say anything, please come to the witness box. If you say something more, we will be forced to send you out" said the Judge.