Patterns: Part 1

Recently I've been viewing some art and crafts videos for things that I can draw and the week right before, I had bought a grid kind of book? I'm not sure what it's called, but there's a small title at the bottom left of the front cover, which says "kraft notebook...40sheets".

If you want one like it, you can buy one at Daiso, which is where I bought mine. (Not sure where else it's sold tho :P)
ANYwayzz...

I was watching this 5 Minute Crafts video (honestly most of their crafts take 5 hours instead of 5 minutes LMAO) and there were some art pieces that you had to use the grid paper for.

So I drew. And drew.
And drew...
I drew quite many of the grip paper art XD, which is why this is Part One. There r gonna be three parts. I think.

Welp, I better wrap this up quick. The one I'm showing for this chapter is the art piece in the video at 7:00 right on the dot.

I think the iPad one is definitely better, but I'm quite satisfied with what I have drawn too

I think the iPad one is definitely better, but I'm quite satisfied with what I have drawn too. The colours are not exactly the same, cuz I didn't have the same colouring materials in the video, but I improvised and used diff colours instead.

One reason why the video one looks better is cuz they used a thin black marker to outline it, but my markers are all cheap and will leave unwanted markings on the paper 😥

It was actually much more tedious to draw and colours than it looks in the video (especially the last pattern), talk about 'Easier said than Done" huh?😅
But the work paid off!!

What do u guys think?
Stay tuned for the other parts!!
Hugs,
GGB ♡