"It'll all be alright hun." My mom kissed my cheek. "Want something to eat?"

"No, I'm gonna go for a walk." I spoke before getting up. "I won't be gone long."

"Alright." She spoke.

I walked outside and the sky looked good, the wind felt great, and it wasn't too sunny.

I put my ear buds in and played one of my favorite songs, Sunroof by Boogie.

August

Since everyone and everything was good at the shelter, I ended up leaving early so I could meet up with Lola. My brothers was up hea' anyway so they can hold it down.

I got in my car and turned on my A/C because a nigga was burnin' up.

I turned on the bluetooth in my car and let my phone connect to it before turning to my favorite song, Still thirsty by Boogie.

"This shit turned me into a different dude..." I bopped my head to the song while texting Lola.

I shook my head at her last message before pulling off from the driveway

I shook my head at her last message before pulling off from the driveway. I turned my music up a little more while driving. I stopped at the stop sign, looking all ways before going.

When I got down to the bridge, I seen a familiar face walking - Celiné. I rolled down my window and drove next to her real slow.

"Aye, what a pretty girl like you doin' walkin' these dangerous streets?" I yelled out the window.

She took out her headphones and laughed at me. "Are you following me?"

"I mean, I wasn't until I seen you walkin'." I admitted. "Whea' you goin'?"

"No where. I just like taking walks." She walked up to my car. "This isn't the same car you had last time." She ran her index finger across the window.

"You trippin'." I shook my head. "Get in though."

"No telling how many other girls done sat in that seat. I'm good." She smirked.

"No tellin' how many other dudes cars you been in. Get ya high saditty behind in this car."

"Touché chatte." It sounded like she spoke french before getting in the car.