okay im sorry but

I'm sorry that this may disappoint you guys, but I don't see an update for this book, along with my other books, anytime soon.

I'm going to put Lost Boy on hold for the time being.

Not only do I have a pretty bad writers block, but lately I've been feeling too depressed to really do anything.

I'll fill you guys in on the reasons as to why I'm not discontinuing this book, merely putting it on hold.

The other day, I went to my yearly doctor's appointment and my doctor asked if I was depressed. I personally didn't know how to answer.

So, she began asking questions.

"Are you often sad? What are your sleeping habits? Have you lost interest in any of your hobbies?" Etc.

My grandmother answered the majority of these, with:

"She's depressed. She's sad often. She doesn't talk as much as she used to, she sleeps so much that we really rarely even see her. She's dropped hobbies such as drawing, singing and writing."

And so, my grandmother left the room for me to answer questions of my own, some getting too incredibly personal for me to tell you.

But in the end, my doctor said I need to go to a psychologist to talk to and I definitely need antidepressants, because apparently my mental state is that bad. I told her about the eating disorder that I had at one point, I told her about my thoughts on self harm and such. She asked me if I had ever considered ending my own life.

I'm sure you guys know the answer to that.

So, I've been recording myself on my laptop while I basically talk about my life and how I felt that day.

I let my sister listen to the first video, which is what I thought was my happiest one.

She finished the video, wiped tears out of her eyes and said, "You're literally going to make me cry... I'm so sorry you felt that way."

I asked her what she meant, because that was my happiest video. She looked and me and replied, "That can't be your happiest video if it almost had me crying."

I was actually shocked. I joked around some in that video, but apparently something I can watch straight faced and not even be phased by makes people cry.

So I guess that gives you guys a little information on what's going on with me?

Again, I'm sorry to put this book on hold, but I can't make you think a new chapters gonna come any day now. Feel free to PM me for any reason whatsoever, whether it be just to say hi or if you want to talk about your own feelings with me. I don't mind either way.

Well, I will end this off with a nice note- I do intend on continuing this book, and hopefully soon.

Thank you guys for reading, and, for the nth time, I'm sorry for the news. Goodbye :)