Chapter One

It had been two days.

I needed him, I needed him so much.

I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to walk out of my room.

I just wanted to die.

He was ripped away from me.

How long can you go without your Breath?

-------------------

Kade's P.O.V.

"(Y/N), honey, wake up! You need to come outside of your room!"

No noise from the other side of the door.

I knocked again, this time louder. "(Y/N)! Wake the f*ck up!"

No noise, again.

I groaned, placing my hand on the cool door knob. "Cover yourself on up, I need to see your shiny face!"

I opened the door, grinning, waiting to see her smiling face, but I was greeted with something horrible.

She just stared at the floor, wrapped up in thick blankets. There was no color in her skin, she was a sickly pale color. Her cheeks were beginning to hollow- she hadn't eaten in a few days, and she was puking her guts out the days before.

Her face was tear stained, her usual bright (E/C) eyes were crusty, dull and red rimmed. She sniffed, swallowing her mucus which was from the crying. Her chapped lips parted so that she could breathe through her mouth.

I quietly closed the door behind me, walking up to her. "Sweetie," I said quietly, taking cautious steps, "are you feeling okay?"

She didn't respond, and I stopped right in front of her. "I would appreciate it if you looked at me while I talked to you," I said quietly, encouraging her to look up.

"Sweetheart," I said softly, my fingers lightly brushing her cheek. She jerked away, and I didn't attempt to touch her again.

"(Y/N), hon, please tell me how you feel? You sound congested. Are you having breathing problems?" I asked, frowning.

She finally looked up at me, her small lips tilted downward. The sorrow in her eyes was enough to make Hitler cry.

"No, Kade, I'm not okay," she said, her voice raspy from the lack of water and the screaming. She swallowed, a painful look on her face. Her throat was probably raw.

"Kade, they took my Breath away," she murmured, her face showing no emotion. She looked up at the ceiling, and her eyes filled with tears.

A tear rolled down her cheek, and she licked her trembling lips, biting her lower lip in the process, drawing blood.

"I need him," she said, her hoarse vouce cracking. She wrapped her arms around me slowly, leaning into me. I was stunned, not knowing what to do.

She started to shake, sobs coming from her frail body beneath me. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. "Shh," I whispered into her ear, "I'm here. Its okay, you can breathe."

She only sobbed harder, and her next few words were said with such sorrow and heartbreak that I, myself, began to cry.

"But you're not him," She said, her voice steadily getting higher.

"I know," I said, closing my eyes as warm tears spilled onto my cheeks, letting her know she wasn't alone. I spoke once more.

"I know."

-------------------

"She's a mess!" I whisper shouted, running a hand through my oily hair. Theresa groaned in frustration, her face scrunching up. "I can't get her to eat anything. She won't leave her room at all, and if she needs to use the restroom, she uses her own d*mn built in one! She hasn't spoken to me since before he left!"

Mark was silent, studying a green apple. I groaned, throwing a pen that was left on the counter at him.

He flinched. "What?"

I was fuming. "(Y/N) is hurting, and you can't offer any ideas on how to fix it?!"

Mark stared at me, then chuckled under his breath.

His eyes met mine before he said, "Is urrainn dhomh a ghairm."

My jaw dropped. "Gu cinnteach chan eil thu a 'ciallachadh...?"

He nodded. "Faodaidh e cuideachadh."

I sighed. "Tha mi cinnteach..." I looked at Theresa, who was worrying her lip as she listened to us. "Ach dè a 'chosgais a th' ann?"

"Na gabh dragh. Dè tha nas cudromaiche? An co-ogha agad? Chan e prìs bheag a th 'ann, Tha mi cinnteach." He shook his head, then looked at Theresa. "You understand, don't you?"

Theresa shook her head, closing her eyes. "I don't remember Gaelic; not that well, anyway. I know you said something about calling someone, and a price."

I nodded in reply, looking at Mark in the corner of my eye. He was watching my every move, never batting an eye.

D*mn leprechaun.

"We were talking about calling Him," Mark said, not taking his eyes off of me.

Theresa's eyes widened. "You're kidding! That can get us killed!"

I frowned at her, arching an eyebrow. "Us, or your daughter, who can stop a war?"

Theresa set her jaw. "Of course I'd pick (Y/N). Why ask that question?"

Mark took a bite out of the now bruised green apple, and he winced, making a face as he chewed. "I hate the food in this realm, I really do. This is literally rubbish."

My lip curled in disgust. "Then why don't you do us all a favor and go back to the Seelie Court?"

Mark growled at my attitude. "Oh, just f*cking blow me, you tw*t."

I flipped him off. "Seriously, dude? No. You're disgusting."

Mark chuckled, standing up, easily towering over me, even though he was a good seven feet away from me.

"Love, that's not what you said three months ago," he said lowly, and I blushed, avoiding Theresa's eyes, which were surely on me.

I pointed at his apple. "You are what you eat," I said, referring to the fact that he called it rubbish. He squinted his eyes at me before replying, "Maybe that's why you're such a d*ck!"

My jaw dropped. "You filthy mother f*cking c*ck sucker."

Mark stuck his tongue out at me. "I know what you are, but what am I?"

I screamed in frustration, shaking my fist at him.

Theresa snorted. "Get a room, you queers."

Mark chuckled, pointing at me while his eyes were on Theresa. "I'll only get a room with him if he f*cking chills out. That's why I walked out on him those few months ago. He's always on edge."

My jaw dropped. "You are literally such a d*ck. Why do you always blame sh*t on me? Once upon a time, I really did love you. But that day that you walked out, just showed how mature you really were. I've seen your true colors, J'Markus. I hope no one falls for you, you good for nothing-"

The floor freaked, causing all of our heads to whip toward the doorway of the kitchen, where (Y/N) was standing.

"Death is caused by beauty," she began, her voice still raspy. "Satan and his demons tried their best to please her. She claws at the beautiful flowers on her victims death beds."

And then she collapsed.

--------------

Chapter one!

I swear you're not possessed. What do you think just happened?