Part 35

"Travis P.O.V

I can't believe that Corey shot Niki . I could of sworn they were together and happy with each other .

"You good ?" Née said .

"Come here ." I said as Née crawled on my lap and I placed soft kisses on her cheek . She looked down and played with her fake nails .

Renee P.O.V

"I miss you . A lot . I miss you coming over at night--" He cut me off by kissing me on my lips . My hands ran through his curls while he kissed me .

"Why are you acting so strange ?" I said still sitting on his lap . He sat there and that same look of guilt flew across his face.

"You wanna talk about me hiding stuff what the hell are you hiding is the question !" I said .

"Nothing." He said emotionless . I tried to get off his lap , but he held me .

"Let me go Travis ." I said angrily .

"No." He said yelling .

"Then tell me what your hiding ! Did you get another hoe pregnant ? " I said pissed off at this "point .

"Fuck no." He said still yelling .

"Then what did you do !" I said yelling . We were now face to face yelling at each other .

"Nothing !" He said . "You never think any shit I say is true . "

"Fifty percent of it isn't true !" I said .

"Damn I'm done with you and I mean that ." He said bumping into me on his way leaving . I didn't even cry this time .

2 months later

Renee P.O.V

Tonight was the first night Travis would be taking me out . I took a break from him because ever sense that whole keeping secrets stuff and I was hoping he could tell me tonight . He told me to not get too dressed up because we were going to be doing other stuff afterwards , but told me to pack clothes for at least 5 days. Lord please help me . I missed Travis , but I never once cried . Why cry with somebody who treats you like shit ??? It's whatever though . Ima give him a chance tonight even though he said he was done with me . But that's really none of my business .

Travis P.O.V

I slipped on my Jordan's and threw on my shades . It's been two long months since we took a "break" . I miss her real talk . I wanted to tell her the whole truth of everything , but I wasn't . I didn't want to take one of them so called breaks again in my life . It was the longest two months ever . I had many surprises for my girl tonight . Some sexual , but it depends if she wants to . I lit my blunt and closed my eyes as I exhaled . This was exactly what I needed right now . I haven't talked to Diamond and I wasn't planning to . I hopped in my car and drove over to her house .

I walked up to the door and she answered without me knocking .

"Hey sexy ." I said with a smirk causing her to blush and smile showing off her dimples .

"Hi Travis ." She said still smiling . I grabbed her hand and lead her to my car .

The car ride to the airport was hella awkward . Until she broke the silence .

"Why you being so quiet ?" She asked calmly . I shrugged my shoulders

"Where the hell are we going ?"She asked . I shrugged my shoulders once again .

"Why are you doing this ?" She asked once again .

"Why are you asking so many damn questions ." I said semi yelling . She sat back and crossed her arms .

"You cute ma ." I said laughing . She rolled her eyes and smiled a little .

Reneé P.O.V

I had a feeling that things were going to go good with Travis and I . We pulled up to the airport .

"Travis ? What are we doing here ?" I asked . He just gave me a sexy smirk as every body ( Mariah Alaysia , Sienna , Crystal , Lashawn , Dashawn , Jay'onte ) ran to the car . The looked like some little kids .

"We have 10 minuets to get on the plane !" Sienna said .

"Where are we going ? "My phone started ringing and it was that unknown number .

"You've been getting unknown calls too ?" Jay said looking over my shoulder . I quickly slipped my phone in my pocket .

"We're going to Vegas . " Travis said lowly .

"Oh my god ! Thank you Thank you thank you ! " I said hugging him .

We all got on the plane around 9:30 p.m. I sat with all the girls . We were all talking and laughing . The plane was going to take in 30 more minuets . I felt somebody over my shoulder , so I looked back .

"Hey there ." Said a teenage , black male . It was the exact voice that had called me . He had an evil smile on his face before slapping the shit out of me .

"Aye what the fuck are you doing ?" Travis and Lashawn both said . He looked dead at Lashawn , right before shooting Lashawn in his arm .

"Fuck !!!" Lashawn said .

"Goddamnit !" Riah said running over to him . I'm glad he didn't get shot no where else . It could've been a lot worst !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 more chapters 😿

Vote and Comment honeys !!!